Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 138.2 - Epilogue

It went on for soooo long, I'm actually happy it finally ended. It could have ended who knows how many chapters before

I'm sad and happy at the same time, it was really a good story!!
I will miss them but like he said they'll continue their own life without us (the readers)

Thanks for all the translators 😘 from Cappy to Flex Tape Scanlation!!!

Reading this story was a part of my life for the past year, and now that it ended I feel a bit empty (like how I feel whenever I finish a very good series lol). This was a great read!! I'm looking forward to more stories from D-Jun and also Lynn!

And to FTS, thank you so much for your hard work!! 🥰

Thank you so much for translating this story.
It was a rendez-vous that I waited for each week.
I'll miss these characters.

Thank you everyone for everything!! Thank you d-Jun for making this manhua, thank you Lynn for helping to make this manual and the other helepers too! We appreciate you all, and of course the translators too! Thank you very much for your hard work for free, that is such dedication and I'm amazed by you guys still sticking to make translations. Thank you without all of you we couldn't read any of this. And thank you to the readers too by making this wonderful community happen. Thank you and I hope you all are safe, comfy happy and healthy stay safe at home everyone! ~♡♡♡

Thank you for the translations 💙💙
Sad that this story end. But happy since the story ending with a lot of warm story as bonus for the reader.

d jun is such a precious autor!! here u are is perfect. thank you very much for the wonderful translation <3

Group Leader
Congratulations to Flex Tape Scanlation team! Thank you thank you so much for your hard work on finishing this series. I'm excited to re-read this again starting from Guang Xiang. This manhua will always have a special place in my heart. <3 Love you guys

Thank you so much for the awesome job you guys did translating this!! The story is fantastic, but it wouldn't be conveyed as well as it did to us who don't speak chinese if you guys hadn't done such amazing translation work.

This chapter was so cute, I'm happy this series finished in such a lighthearted tone!! Thanks for all the hard work! This gotta be one of my favorite series ever <3 I'll miss it!

Flex Tape, thank you so much for bringing this story to us, I'll never forget such great couples that I only could meet through you guys! Wish u all the best!
Thank u, thank u, thank u <3
Best of luck in 2021!

Thank you very much for everything!! Thank you for translating this, I think I've been following this for two years or something T.T I'm getting emotional, really. It's been really, really long. Started from 'that glasses guy in GuangXiang' to this T.T I, personally, as a HuanYuan stan still feel a bit thirsty but I will grit my teeth and endure since Huan Wen and little Yuan are really private, so I understand. But if there's any chance for them to have a short story of their own, it will make me very happy.

Once again, thank you for everything! I'm emo now so I'll read something and reread this T.T

Thank you guys, for the translation and your hard work. I really enjoyed this manga.😉

That's it. The end END 😭😭😭
Thank you so much for translating and giving us, international fans, an opportunity to enjoy this wonderful story!!
I've ever loved a comic THAT MUCH before. I think it's time to finally reread it from the beginning 😌

Happy new year everyone!

d-jun really called me out with the huanyuan award LMFAOOOOOOOO 😭 OKAY YOU GOT ME D-JUN I REALLY DO WANT TO SEE MORE OF THEM

on a serious note: thank you so much fts for faithfully translating this series with so much care after taking over from cappy from chapter 91. i've really enjoyed following everyone's stories and they brought me to tears many times. i'm thankful that people like you allow us international fans to read the beautiful story d-jun has written.

happy new year!

I’m going to miss them all so much 😭 I have a little hole in my heart now that it’s ended.

Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread