Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 138.2 - Epilogue

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this story and all your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

*sobs* it's really the end... pain, just pain... see y'all again... *sobs*
Thank you for your hard work, FTS!β™‘

πŸ€§πŸ˜…πŸ˜All I can say through my tears are
Thank you SO much for translating this.
This was probably the most emotional rollercoaster I have been on!
Love you all! 😘

Ah~ I couldn't care less about this one, anyways good story, quite enjoyed it. Good work.

it's really end now... bye bye Yuyang, I'll miss youuu.

Thank you for this chapter ❀

Flextape scanlation-sama thank you so much for picking this up and finishing until the end And the translation of early years who picked this up but decided to drop it as well i am very gratefull that i can read this manhua with sadness and happiness truly thank you for that , i hope you had a great christmas and a happy healty new year wish you with blessed luck thank you once again.

This was such a journey... Thank you so much for all your translations ❀️

Aggregator gang
Thank you D-Jun for such a wonderful story and I am sad that I can't see the rest till they die but I'm glad I got to experience what I did
And thank you Flex tape scans and Cappy for giving me the opportunity to read and enjoy the work of D-Jun, it has truly been a wonderful ride to be on πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

marking this manhua as "completed" has left an empty hole in my heart.... i can't believe this is the end
thank you for all the hard work and translations, FTS!

Omg thankyou D-jun and assistan, thankyou translator team, thankyou here u areπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thank you, D-Jun for this beautiful manhua! I will surely miss this and definitely one of my favorites! Also, thank you for translating this manhua, FTS! We really appreciate your work translating comics! You guys are the bridge for us, readers. We're able to read/understand the works and support the authors, artists, etc. because of you. Once again, thank you so much and have a wonderful holiday! β™₯

Thank you so much for this story, I’m gonna miss it a lotπŸ₯ΊπŸ€§ it was the first BL that I read πŸ’•πŸ’

im crying :(( this manhwa is soo good thank you for the author for making this and thank you for the team, FTS who've been translating this :(( thank youuu so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread