Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 138.2 - Epilogue

That wasn't what I was expecting for an epilog but oh well lol

Thank you so much TSP for translating and also Cappy who did it before. I can't believe I've been reading this since 2018, wow time flies.

I had hopes that DD would use Huan Wen's story to make a spin off, and seeing how vague his part was on this chapter, that keeps my hopes up, because why would DD be that secretive? πŸ‘€

... that, or DD was just too lazy to elaborate lol

That was a great experience! I wanna drop my thanks for the translators and subbers too, for whatever little it matters :D

I've been reading since the begining and I still can't process the fact that it's finished already. Felt like i started to read a month ago haha. I wanna say thank you so much to the translators and the author for providing us such a wonderful story!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the continued translations ;-; I feel so sad that it's over, this was such a lovely story.

omg im not crying , you are crying . this manhua was soooooooo beautiful and good actually BEST. i still cant believe that this came to an end 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧. i love the characters tooo much even i love the author . thank you for giving us the best story i ever read .

Ugh, tysm, I loved it so much. Ty for the translations!
One of the cutest romance manhuas I've read so far and I can see myself coming back to it soon 😭🀧😌

I loved this so much!! I'm emotional. What an awesome story, so sweet, and so realistic too! It's easy to relate to the characters cause they go through situations that happen to many people. Kinda sad Huan didn't confess, I love their couple

I love it!! I read the whole thing in like 3 days. I love the characters and each of their stories. I'm gona miss it! Thank guys for translating this beautiful story! ✨❀️

Thank you D jun for this story >w<.....its literally one of the cutest , wholesome and realistic manhwa (β™‘Ο‰β™‘ ) ....And also thanks to the translators and staffs <3

Users who are viewing this thread