Heresy

Well, this comic actually used to be part of u17 (excellent chinese comic website better than webtoon) it's too bad the website got bankrupt because they focus on animation and failed. Many excellent chinese comic used to be part of this website. (including wlop ghostblade in case you don't know wlop is famous chinese artist). The website is still operating but the quality is dropped a lot to the point i can't recognize it anymore.

An actually good manwha. Stays on track, has an interesting story and good artwork. Usually other stories will have 1-2/3 of this, so I really appreciate this having all 3 :Dl

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad there isnt a novel of this to read. Id even settle for machine translation for a story this good.

Aggregator gang
notice the publication status has changed to 'Hiatus'.

anyone have any further info/details?

Fed-Kun's army
@elbs In the title of latest chapter of the raw's it says the manhua is stopped apparently. I don't know Chinese but it is what the google translate tells me. And in the comments of that last chapter someone said that he was hoping the problems the author has will resolve themselves at some point so I guess the problem was the author and not the editor or something else. But I didn't manage to get access to the actual announcement, just the comments and it was google translate so it could not be exactly what is happening.
Btw there is 73 raw chapter so we should still get one last chapter normally.

Contributor
i'll be waiting
47d202d0eae6bc7c1c22fa04e4824dac641d80fb_hq.gif

I can’t believe this got cancelled. Great world and interesting foundation for the story. What a shame.

Damn that was a good binge read, I love the detailed world and the mini lore dumps on items/monsters/sects at the end of each chapter. worth reading and waiting for new releases.

Users who are viewing this thread