Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 193

Dex-chan lover
@SSDCZX did you mean the spec guy? I believe he can't live that long through uhh, how far is great grandfather's generation? 3? 4?

Dex-chan lover
... I was sort of cheering for Anya to be the great grandma, I won't lie.
The great grandniece is so cute. I'd headpat and spoil her rotten.

Will be interesting to see if some of the main timeline characters are still alive, and/or different.

Double-page supporter
@SSDCZX if that old man indeed him, he probably 100+ year old
but its possible tho... remember this story not on 'our earth'..... there's many people got live long enough on there...
and this glasses guy still young on MC original timeline, and on alternate timeline MC got married at young age and die 2 month later...
MC's kid probably only few year younger (like ten year or more) than him...

Aggregator gang
Wow, I didn't expect a D4C reference here! Was it a joke from the translator or was it actually in the raws?

Dex-chan lover
@Authn considering the silhouettes that appeared in the same panel, I'd say it did appear in the raws

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering where this could go after defeating Evan

Dex-chan lover
Because this wasn't already insane enough let's add time travel and parallel universes because that's going to go over well.

He looks like santa... which makes me really suspicious, are we sure it's not another evil genius?

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal I am mostly saying they are doing time travel correctly, because the method they are using is able to avoid all the issues with other time travel methods. By not actually time traveling, but traveling to an alternate world that's current time is at an earlier point than theirs. I will only have a problem with it if they don't keep a 1 to 1 time scale, without a consistent time dilation explanation.

Tip for everyone. This is probably the best arc so far. I am currently rereading,. I audibly groaned when I saw Great Granddaughter, but this is probably my favorite arc.
Not only do we get to finally see more of best waifu Lil Quan, but there is awesome action as well. Old versions of favorite characters. And, Evan is also there, and he is better than all previous Evans.
Really, I did not give thsis arc enough credit the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread