Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 226

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a clown for even considering the option of this fight lasting more than a minute.

i really want to know where his power came from, he's already powerful before meeting the swords and that's the reason they stayed with him, but if ender is really the strongest sword how did he captured it? it will be very anticlimactic if he found ender first by coincidence like picked it somewhere then using it won over the other swords

From what we know he basically battled alot of aliens, gods, demons, alien gods, demon gods etc etc and his body is full of scars.

ama

@mattpotato My current interpretation of this chapter is that Ender is not an actual sword but a sword manifested from his sword aura.

Dex-chan lover
Zero: What did it cost you?

Warland Emperor: Everything.

Literally, including his existence.

Contributor
I am going to guess that him pulling out that sword just attracted some more unwanted attention.

Supporter
tbh, if we're gonna be real here,
If 'he' always had ender
how tf did that timeline him lose in that timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Sword that can erase your existence....
makes me wonder how many swords he has on his inventory...

and where's Evan? i doubt he watching this calmly seeing Zero using one of his strongest sword...

Discount Thanos is dispatched ....

And yet, it feels like it is not over yet.

In a completely unrelated note, has anyone seen Evan? ;)

Dex-chan lover
Evan must be trying to figure out how to steal Ender in the background...

Aggregator gang
@wanfai wasn't he killed a by a "you'll die in 5 years after gaining this power" type thing which the demon grandma took in his stead. in this time line he realised demon grandma was going to sacrifice herself but stopped her from doing that so he died instead and she lived iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread