Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

There should come a time when he tells the fucking idiots who follow him to piss off. When you endanger others due to stupidity, you should get lost.

(I have trouble dealing with idiots, and most of zeroes companions are so fucking stupid it hurts the story. )

It's amazing how much worse it becomes with every chapter, and I keep on reading this, and always will, just because I truly desire to see what level of squalor and misery this masterpiece can reach

Double-page supporter
Quit being a hero? Whole story began with him becoming a hero. Timeline doesn't make any sense. There isn't even any logic here(doesn't have any money but has legendary weapons and IS strongest person in that world). It IS trashy writing.

dunno why I read this. regret wasting even a few minutes of my life on this. Has potential but makes absolutely no sense at all.

Power Uploader
@xxsad the sense is various bad guys appears and there's arcs with them, that's it. We get parts of his past here and there

I thought that evil demon queen that appeared in the school arc was similar to the girl that appeared in the recent chapter, wasn’t a match still I don’t doubt there is a connection

one world is not enough for our hero..!
now he went to parallel world to save others ...!
I think author is out of idea

Aggregator gang
Yes. New tag need to be added
Paralel universe. (Isekai)
My favorite tag.
Also thx for update. Daily releases when? :LoL:

Gonna be honest.
This is basically junk food.
High potential, great ingredients but dished up by the most amateur chef.
I love it anyway. Even if it's hot garbo.

Author: I must gather all the great ideas in the world and make a masterpiece.
. The manhua's cover? Don't worry, I'll deceive you the worst possible way. Check how our protagonist is so handsome, isn't he so badass?
. Heroes? They are quite popular lately. Why don't we make a world around them?
. Superpowers? Hell yeah. And I gotta make the mc absurdly op just like Saitama (you knew the good stuff). But he will also be anonymous just like Zero. He will be admired by everyone.
. Neet mc? Some people seems to like it too.
. Sisters? Don't worry the blood related sister is a brocon and she's a tsundere too, she even have love feelings for her brother. But one is obviously not enough, so everytime something bad happens, the mc will adopt a new sister into the familly. Loli, mature sister.... We won't let you down
. What about girls who fall head over heels for mc just like your average harem? Don't worry about that too. But don't forget that in my story they will appear like storm and disappear like one night stand.
. Some dry comedy? Gotta try what Sorachi-sensei's does, in every time we have a boring scene we will plagiarize some known mangas, and even some good techniques when I run out of ideas
. Is the human world not enough for you? Here you got it, mermaid world, celestial world, demon world... Satisfied now? But don't forget that we can't cover all this.
. Still not satisfied with heroes? What about cultivation then, I didn't tell you before, but it seems like they are also ruling the world somehow. We can even have some immortals too. Even swordsmans without cultivation or superpowers can be op too. We can even make robots and even AIs that can sail a whole cruise while playing with the captain. Don't forget about angeloids too if I mind you.
Are you worried about the mc's weapons after he throws them like an idiot? Don't worry, the mc has an unlimited dimensional warehouse full of sword waifus that every time he is tired of one, he will swap it with other.
. What will happen to the villains that don't fear killing thousands of people? Don't worry the mc is a gentleman, he will kill the small fries and leave the big bosses, but he won't prison them either, they are free to leave to come to stir some trouble again. You knew, we don't want to run out characters later. Although we keep introducing dozens of them but nothing happens any time soon. They can even flirt with mc sometimes and act like a law abiding civilians even though they are f*cking psychos that did just eradicate a whole district in a city just to play with Zero.
. Are you tired of the usual Surrounding around the protagonist? Don't worry this has a cultivation tag in it, so it's pretty obvious that the mc will travel the whole world, we will have the characters stay with mc for some time in every single arc..................

The definition of every good element tossed in one pot but the author doesn't have a single clue of how to manage it.

This manhwa is weird, I get bored of it at one part. But I continue to read in hopes it gets better, and it does. And gets better and better then just gets boring again. And the cycle repeats

Users who are viewing this thread