Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

this manwha still going strong!!..idk which part make this shit attractive for me to keep going, although I hate op, generic mc..idk why🤔🤔🤔

Yeah, this manga is hot garbage. I can't even believe how boring and inconsistent characters are and story is all over the place. It looks as if author is throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick and what not.

Damn I really did read 205 chapters is two days
Binge worthy I suppose
7 and up out of 10 for me

I saw the presentation image and i thought it will be a good manga... and i read and it’s just a rip off of one punch man

If you want the light novel here https://m.wanbentxt.com/13549/9739259.html if your lazy like me here when he meet his granddaughter https://m.wanbentxt.com/13549/9740253.html it, not the best translation but all we got.

Double-page supporter
it fails at being a good power fantasy and end up pretty boring i think i dropped it at chapter 100 or something

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with chinese manga and xianxia having hundreds of chapters full of nothing? I don't want to say typical chinese quantity over quality but holy fuck 200 chapters and it's absolutery boring

I mean it was just okay trash before but since the parallel world alien invasion arc it's just very boring trash

Dex-chan lover
Eh, MC still didn't get serious as he fought in casual clothes the whole time.
The cloack is more for hiding but seems like it can be used for protection too, if had to go al out he would use it, and no scene with his mood killer pressure, yet.

In chapter 101 the item fragments portrait of myriad god I'm sure it's from tales of demon and gods, it just not yet reveal (and I'm sure it really take long time to it's appearance). It's clearly this story is also mix with all myth in almost every famous manhwa you can read. Also I read LN thats why I managed to familiarize to the item even item from God of highschool is here awesome

Anime evaluation...Overall that was pretty cool. I know its chinese and its kinda hard to get past the voices at first but it was definitely fun by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread