Hero Ticket - Ch. 3 - The Gleaming Amethyst 2

Damn i would use my ticket to get the next chapter 😄
But the bullying is really unrealistically extreme as always from the koreans... never a normal person anywhere in sight, convenient!
Atleast this time it's not in the middle of a school class where magically all teachers are on a trip around the world.

Dex-chan lover
You fucking idiots. I'm pretty sure this is how school shootings start.

Good ! Very Good! I was itching to hit them myself.
Can't wait for the nest chapter. Hope he fuck them up real good.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking knew it would be Bruce Lee. Also that kids had some serious patience. He is not really doing this for revenge but to find his mom. I respect him.

Fed-Kun's army
thats so fucking cool, better than edgy Kirito, i expected Bruce Lee, from what i can tell it looks like this series finally got picked up by a new translator and now the RAWS are at chapter 67 so we can expect alot, i can see a love interest in the future but idk what the chances it would have a happy ending since he sacraficed his 80+ lifespan for unlimited tickets for a year

Dex-chan lover
1 out of 101 tickets (did not include mohammad ali since that must be a freebie and MC has this ticket and 100 ticking coming up his way)

Group Leader
funny since i was watching a chinese show about bruce lee just a few minutes ago

nunchuck pose is probably one of the least intimidating things I’ve ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread