Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Hadrianus, Titus, Hercule (1)

On Pg 8 it should be weigh instead of way in the 3rd panel "ships will way heavier" part.

I usually don't mind it but saw the credit page so decided to point it out

Group Leader
@yeetmaster6981 Thanks for the quick feedback!
It was supposed to be "will be way heavier" but we lost "be" somehow. But I think your input is great, will fix it right now!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

That did not look like innocent "pinning to the ground" at all. Their crotches were literally touching each other for several minutes!

I'm threading on a fine rope with the bishop's gender.
I might have been trapped again...

Group Leader
Nice cash grab.
This kind of greedy way of doing things is probably the best way to give ammunition to the argument of "Fan translations are bad for the industry".

This manga seemed interesting, but I guess I'll drop this because of the translation team.
I hope this teams dies.

Dex-chan lover
1st page : Gender unknown
2nd page: bishops 1st monologue..... FUFUFU
confused screaming

v4v

I hope someone takes the translation over because fuck these greedy fucks

Dex-chan lover
Well, I dont mind the patreon and supposed money-grubbing because it's only 7 days wait after which it's free for everyone. Thanks for the chapter, see you in 7 days.

Aaaand dead. Locking it behind a paywall? Hope the translation group crashes and burns.

Users who are viewing this thread