Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents

@haru35
then free reader cant get the chapter ?
if you only can see it earlier in discord its normal,you just have to join the channel to read it
but the patreon isnt,you have to pay to see it
thus,paywalled
no,you dont have to use schedule
progress tracking already good as it is
and you are not a official publisher,stop acting like one
and as long as you dont have the license to distribute the content,you dont have any right to paywalled it
people donate if they want to,you dont have a right to force them
at the end you are just a scanlator,try to doing things non-profit as possible. Donation is okay while paywalling the content is not, since you dont have any legality to do that

Group Leader
We have a thing called **Early Access** means for the draft chapter version on Patreon, where people can check out our stuff early to give out feedback on improving.
=> We have a disclaimer there too btw...
If you like our work, you can subscribe. If you don't, it's nothing harmful here because we will post that chapter in the next week as promised anyway.
Now, if you feel itchy to see a chapter on Mangadex shows in x day that much, I will just remove it down and post it again on the weekly schedule as we planned. @marconii2002
@Anonime
Also why we have 5.1 and 5.2, just follow the raw, which we got before the final volume 2 comes out.

I think something like this is ok at least better than being dropped
and since the chapters would be eventually here I don't really mind

Double-page supporter
This is honestly boring and typical, don’t know why the rating is so high

Eh~
It's alright but I don't see what the big deal is, It's a basic isekai manga, it's not bad but it isn't something ground breaking. It's pretty average.

5.8/10

Dammit Japan why can't you make something like this, but with 1870s-1900s technology?

Seriously, it gets fucking boring watching people treat galleys and the Macedonian Phalanx like the pinnacle of warfare.

I WANT explosions, large battles, complex strategy and carnage galore, and also see diplomacy and political maneuvering dammit. Not settling everything by whacking each other with sharp and long metal slabs, or threatening to bang your opponent's countrywomen or wife.

Yes, I am pissed about this and Isekai Kenkokuki heading in the exact same direction. It's really fucking simple. Any artist just has to make the exact same thing, but instead of setting it in ancient times, literally just dramatize the life story of Otto Von Bismarck, or just copy from their history textbooks and write one about Emperor Meiji.

I see someone wondering if this is a harem or not. Well, if it followed the WN exactly, it will be
a harem with 10 girls, iirc. Yeah, MC is a chad.

Group Leader
Seriously? The author is gonna turn this into another garbage harem? Man, I'm disappointed.

Well lets hope it doesn't follow the WN, I can barely stomach 'harems' if its kept to a minimum or there's a metric ton of character development [ which rarely happens ], and even then its gotta be some dang good plot to keep me hooked. 10 girls tho, No way any of them have any meaningful plot, I hope it just becomes the knight girl, seems a really good chemistry and exploration.

@DeGrasse
It sounds like you want a gritty isekai with guns as the object of weaponry. The issue with that is from my experience gun based story combat doesn't sell too well unless it is in a more futuristic setting. People find the battles on horseback with swords more interesting than early gunfire. The action can also get kind of boring as there is only so many dynamic things you can do within that realm if you try to keep it grounded.

edit: Carnage also doesn't do too well in the isekai genre. It is off putting more often then entertaining but depends on the story. I am not a huge carnage reader as things like Dead Tube wear on my patience with the genre.

@BraveHeartedHero

You're not wrong. But every time I see an MC just lock onto the enemy commander and blow past a few hundred people to get in a honour duel I just facepalm and skip the chapter.

And I'm not a fan of people dying horribly either. But do any of these "country building" isekai MCs ever actually see any losses? The closest we've had to that is that random unamed character in Isekai Kenkokuki whose wife got raped. Even if they do, most of the time they generically cry and swear revenge for someone who was in barely 3 pages. War is harsh, and the guy you were having a coffee with in the morning could be in a body bag the same afternoon. But what can you realistically do about it? The best you can do is to visit his family and give them his belongings, and attend his funeral.

Guns would also be interesting because you can have artillery interrupt things out of nowhere, or have a Gloucestershire Regiment/ 82nd Airborne kind of elite regiment hold their ground against odds (cliche and dramatic, but this is new to manga.)

To be honest, a WW1 setting would make more sense in terms of visuals. But they're trying to re-establish/re-unite a shattered/weakened empire as the strongest, hence why I said 1870s.

@DeGrasse
Finding a fantasy story that tells it's story in that way is very rare. You are better off trying to find something in that way of storytelling that is not an isekai. You won't get that from an isekai because it doesn't work for people who typically read isekai. If this was in a WW1 setting or more akin to what you said then I wouldn't read it personally. I don't care for my mangas to be very realistic. If stupid things happen then I can gloss it over. If the world itself does acknowledge the duel asspull then I don't get mad since I knew it could happen before it did.

@SUBARU That's great to know, thanks. This series is already well balanced with politics, romance and comedy and now that I know it's a harem, it's even better. Don't bother with the negative people either, our boy is a chad, he deserves it.
Cheers_I%27ll_Drink_To_That_Bro_Banner.jpg

Here we go again, this manga just your typical isekai manga ngl expected much more

if this does turn into a harem I'm dropping immediately. also updates are so freaking slow

Users who are viewing this thread