Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents

@DeGrasse Saw you talking about the warfare and early guns & stuff... Did you try Drfiters?

Link on mangadex : https://mangadex.org/title/759/drifters

It is slow on the release, but it may be what you are looking for...

for now the only relevancy the isekaishit has is that he knew coffee and white porcelain exists (why does an administrative worker know how to make fine ceramic???). if the story would actually make him use his knowledge in a manner that's more deep than just being an encyclopedia this would unironically be top tier

No harem and good story development so far
To me this is a pretty good isekai manga.

Highly recommend if you're want a more story based fast romance type of manga.

This seems to be that kind of manga to me and I like it.

I like this ok, but there's a few odd things I've noticed.
1. Empire's history is very similar to Imperial Rome
2. Late Imperial Roman geopolitical situation
3. Mediterranean foods/resources (olives, wheat, wine, grapes)
4. Uniquely European coronation
5. Japanese technology (The threshing devices used by the farmers are all Japanese rice threshers)
6. A lot of the MC's clever ideas are only special because all the other countries are kind of retarded

So far this is dumb, one-sided plot, 'trash' isekai where nor the characters, nor the politics seems well-thought.

Just reached chapter 8, and still waiting for this manga to highlight something actually interesting.

Byzantine elves. Imagine elves reviving the ancient lands of light like a purple phoenix. Fucking based

Dex-chan lover
...jesus christ this has like every trope i can think of in a sub-par isekai.
Violent and forceful female friend? Check.
Something something great fate? check.
Knowledge from another world? check.
Breakneck speed of intro that makes you want to care even less about the main character? Check.
Main character that doesnt have a spine? check.
Telling me the ending of a story before i even read the first ten pages? check.
A literal child telling people what to do, being crowned an emperor and everyone listening with nobody questioning it? Check.

Avoid.

Dex-chan lover
Okay the bot account under me is complaining because there isn't a big tiddy harem but that's okay it's an isekai but it's actually written decently and is enjoyable and has an actual plot with a reasonable goal that isn't going to get drowned out by the MC having like 7 females with big tiddies trying to ride his goddamn candy cane

The initial description sounds awesome i hope it lives up to my expectations

Edit: You can't compare this with solo leveling n all But its absolutely amazing in its own right let's hope that they continue with this pace

Btw i would absolutely waifu the kings future wife

This manga has the potential to be one of my top 3. i really like it already

Users who are viewing this thread