Heroic Complex - Vol. 2 Ch. 131 - A fox that can hide its tail

Dex-chan lover
placing my bets now, 50% the evil mech guy is ootori's friend, 25% he's yet-to-be named character who is in the school, 12.5% he's a rando, 12.5% he's a non-school character who is close to ootori

also if he is ootori's friend, 75% the evils will date, 25% they hate each other / be rivals

also also 66.6% that the zombie guy is a staff member, 33.3% he used to work with one of the good doctors

if he worked with one of them, 25% chance that they all used to work together, 12.5% the two good doctors worked together otherwise, though 99.9% that they at least know of each other

finally, 50% the big bad is a relative of a named character

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
placing my bets now, 50% the evil mech guy is ootori's friend, 25% he's yet-to-be named character who is in the school, 12.5% he's a rando, 12.5% he's a non-school character who is close to ootori

also if he is ootori's friend, 75% the evils will date, 25% they hate each other / be rivals

also also 66.6% that the zombie guy is a staff member, 33.3% he used to work with one of the good doctors

if he worked with one of them, 25% chance that they all used to work together, 12.5% the two good doctors worked together otherwise, though 99.9% that they at least know of each other

finally, 50% the big bad is a relative of a named character
Bro, I think the two "good" doctors are the same person in different disguises?

Double-page supporter
I can’t believe it’s a actual woman. I was sure it was a guy due to the flatness

Users who are viewing this thread