Heroine Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the chapter Kyaaa i just love the art and story I hope she falls for him .

Dex-chan lover
Fragile people tend to get sick/injured from anything.

This is very nice series. I love the girl so far.

Dex-chan lover
Alright... This was kind of cute. I like the tsundere brother. There weren't any really lame things about this chapter. My only complaint this chapter is that she's falling for him too fast, too easily, and in much too tropy a way. When are manga writers going to give up on that lame trope where characters don't realize they're falling in love?

╭(╯^╰) ╮ I dislike how MC is too easily flustered by him, I do wish her personality is more stoic... but then her actions like climbing the second story balcony is too cool! I wanna leave but then she pulls some cool action like that?? Not fair...

Finally!A story where despite not being a great cook did a research, stick to recipe and did something simple AND IT WAS FINE! Thank you! Finally!

Dex-chan lover
Shes great... also expected to taste awful.
Thought he was a natural player but didnt really had much experience, but the thing about not bringing girls home change that thought.
Wonder how his brother will play it out after seeing Shuu phone in the table.
Just thinking theres only 7 chapters actually makes me happy. Of course is sad if is short but that also means theres no cheap drama to drag the series pages to a shallow end.

Users who are viewing this thread