Heroine Hajimemashita

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty funny. I like the MC, hopefully this'll keep getting scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
Just took a look at the Italian translation and as I suspected I'm not missing anything. So tired of these shy, insecure, and/or melancholy, tormented characterizations for dark-haired girls.
What catastrophe has to hit humanity before writers get tired of these tropes that haven't been deviated from in over half a millennium and finally start giving us dark-haired female characters who are characterized by easy-going attitudes, plentiful smiles, and a confident and out-going personality?

great, downplaying one's own talents just to live a "high school life"?? i find it sort of unfortunate that she doesn't join a club where she can enjoy what she's good at just for the sake of being appealing to boys.

how cute 🤭
though i agree with candace! you can still join a club and be social, maybe you could even meet someone who shares your interests there. it's such a waste not to do it just because you want to find a partner... but if she's had enough of just those kinds of things in general, i get it!

Interesting concept, it started well but I keep thinking eh? but why? Needed a much better setup to explain the dynamic between them.

Dex-chan lover
Figured it'd be super cliche weird-girl-falls-in-love-with-perfect-guy but they actually both have their flaws. Managed to pull itself out of the cliche gutter at literally the last moment. Not bad.

Aggregator gang
This girl will grow into an ara ara monster in the future.

Solid combat abilty, calming slanted eyes, slightly imposing presence, and a pinch of fluffiness.

I don't get why some of these comments are so harsh. This is simply a sweet story between a girl and a boy (who are still kids) that complement each other. They have their quirks that sets them apart from perhaps an average person but they still desire "normalcy", and it just happens that their quirks align so they decide to make use of each others' abilities so they can achieve that. Both characters are awkward in their own ways, but they make things work through patience and understanding.

This is a heartwarming coming-of-age story with a sprinkle of romance. If that's what you're into, give it a try!

She will be Japan's number one wife, and she'll have her hubby on a leash.
I love them, and i love the art soo much <33
And yea @andrmnh, the ara ara vibe is stronk :p

Group Leader
Currently licensed in English now, under Kodansha USA.

All plans CCS had to work on it is scrapped.

Users who are viewing this thread