Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Group Leader
Edit: BTW Today, 10th May is Maid Day in Japan. Coincidence or intentionally uploading this chapter today?

I think it's more a case of no one expecting the person in front of them to have dyed their hair. Most people won't look at Melody or Anna and think "maybe she is a noble lady or a saint in disguise". Lect only realizes Melody is Celesti because his previous job was to look for Celesti and by coincidence, he finds out Melody can change her hair colour easily. Later a reincarnator also recognized Melody but she is a special case

BTW this was lampshaded in the LN, when Melody saw a modern style bathroom, she thought it was convenient.

Because at that point they were desperate. Since some of the key events still happened without the heroine (or so they thought), they knew they needed the saint's power to defeat the demon lord, so they are hoping they could find the heroine during one of these events. In fact, this date only reinforces Annemarie's theory that the world is self-correcting by substituting other characters. (This will continue to be proven true, but I'll leave the spoilers for later)

Poor Sir Lect, even the readers forgot to include him.

Also next is the orphanage visit!
... this wasn't covered in the LN, I think? Curious how this will play out. This is probably the same orphanage that will have minor importance in the next arc
Just a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Look like heroine

Event always happens around her

If someone smart enough should already catch that up already lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I love how she doesn't consider for a second that the heroine is also a reincarnator, and can also dye her hair in some way

Dex-chan lover
No one will suspect me after i dye my hair!
A heroine dying her hair? Impossible!

Truly boobs consume your brain, damn parasites.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this series either ends with no romance at all or ends up as a yuri romance🤣

Anyone who have read the LN that could answer this?
It's only translated up to volume 3, so there isn't a lot to spoil in terms of relationship.
Melody is so obsessed with maids she didn't even consider romance.

Luciana is still as protective as ever, she even mastered the art of harisen just to fight off anyone who dared to approach Melody.

Lect... Oh poor Sir Lect. Everyone except Melody realized Lect is in love with Melody. Luciana even gave him a free pass out of pity and also because Lect is generally a good guy. His dating event did get triggered like in this chapter. Unfortunately he made no progress.

There is a new character who was spoiled in the coloured relationship chart in previous chapter. I can't get a read on him. He seems like a womanizer at first (much to Luciana's annoyance), but he also seems to genuinely attracted to Melody.

The 2 reincarnators... Well, same old. Just get married already.

Oh there is also Maxwell, the story tease he might feel something for Luciana. We'll see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
It's only translated up to volume 3, so there isn't a lot to spoil in terms of relationship.
Melody is so obsessed with maids she didn't even consider romance.

Luciana is still as protective as ever, she even mastered the art of harisen just to fight off anyone who dared to approach Melody.

Lect... Oh poor Sir Lect. Everyone except Melody realized Lect is in love with Melody. Luciana even gave him a free pass out of pity and also because Lect is generally a good guy. His dating event did get triggered like in this chapter. Unfortunately he made no progress.

There is a new character who was spoiled in the coloured relationship chart in previous chapter. I can't get a read on him. He seems like a womanizer at first (much to Luciana's annoyance), but he also seems to genuinely attracted to Melody.

The 2 reincarnators... Well, same old. Just get married already.

Oh there is also Maxwell, the story tease he might feel something for Luciana. We'll see how it goes.
I really fucking hope that the author wont make Melody get any interest in romance, would just destroy another amazing series…

Dex-chan lover
I am internally screaming "SHE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ANNEMARIE, RIGHT THERE IS THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" throughout this whole chapter

I need a drink

Dex-chan lover
I'm again convinced that Annemarie is gay. Inviting a girl to a date and then blushing cuz they're handholding? There's no way she's not a lesbian

Dex-chan lover

It's looks like it's all one-sided by the guys until now. Luciana only think about Melody and Melody only thinks about maids. Annemarie and the other reincarnator don't look like they like each other. If anything, Annemarie it's probably a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this series either ends with no romance at all or ends up as a yuri romance🤣

Anyone who have read the LN that could answer this?

I totally agree. But I feel like it'll end in het romance and yuribait. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Users who are viewing this thread