Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Somebody in the comments predicted what would happen to the Centaurus, but it still hurts to see it. That part where the MC gets so angry at the monsters because he can't understand them really gets to me too. Also, it's interesting to see Suzuki be unable to enjoy the meat. Maybe monsters find it painful to eat the flesh of somebody they knew, and that's why actually doing so is such a sign of respect?

Everyone expected the centaurus to die. What we didn't expect was the funeral ceremony.

YEN PRESS?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for your continued work on this series!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh Yen Press... wish Seven Seas or Kodansha or literally anyone else get it. YP is so damn slow...

i was literally just thinking about this manga the other day, wondering when it'll receive an update

yen press............

thank you for your hard work thus far!! it's been an incredibly enjoyable read!!

Dex-chan lover
How sad. Yen Press won't catch up to chapter 24 for a decade... if they don't drop it after the first volume.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a bit of a dark chapter. It was sad, and it showed a very heavy perspective with the main character's anger at his lack of understanding of the way the centaurus was treated, and then the poignant reflection on what actually happened and the centaurus's passing.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your work on the translations. This can't have been an easy series to work on.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't red these in a while, but thanks for keeping up with it. For some reason I don't like reading this and D Meshi at the same time.

Group Leader
It's been a pleasure working on this series, and I'm really happy to see you guys enjoy it with each chapter. It's been a great time. I'll definitely buy the Yen Press volumes as they come out, I usually do this with any series that I scanlate and then gets licensed. @Macro much love, brother :)

Dex-chan lover
It's back! It's back!!!!

And it's licensed...

But I shall buy it! Thank you so much for translating this wonderful series.

Users who are viewing this thread