Heterogeneous Linguistics - Ch. 49 - Where Is A Doctor

Group Leader
What did goatman mean? :nyoron:

8t3m9f0vgzw91.png

Dex-chan lover
Kekuu and Suzuki might work for a few visitors back to human civiliaztion

Dex-chan lover
It would be hilarious if the doctor is not really a doctor at all

The more I read the more I'm starting to think the humans in the beginning talking shit on the professor's work had a point

These guys suck
The goat also wanted to go to the doctor, so he doesn't want to slow down. Ramming his head and pushing down the sick Suzuki still makes him suck tho.

The minotaur and crocodile are here in the first place to help Suzuki get to the doctor. I presume they decide to go ahead and bring the doctor back instead, because that might be faster and the goat who knows the way doesn't want to slow down for Suzuki.

Dex-chan lover
Just a theory but here in our rural locality, when fighting cocks gets seriously injured or got sick with illness, it is advised that we don't give it water else the the thing will die. Just let it roost and feed it occasionally but never give it water. Don't know if the same thing applies.

Dex-chan lover
The goat also wanted to go to the doctor, so he doesn't want to slow down. Ramming his head and pushing down the sick Suzuki still makes him suck tho.

The minotaur and crocodile are here in the first place to help Suzuki get to the doctor. I presume they decide to go ahead and bring the doctor back instead, because that might be faster and the goat who knows the way doesn't want to slow down for Suzuki.
If the goat wants to see the doctor, he has no reason to wait for Suzuki though

Just a theory but here in our rural locality, when fighting cocks gets seriously injured or got sick with illness, it is advised that we don't give it water else the the thing will die. Just let it roost and feed it occasionally but never give it water. Don't know if the same thing applies.
It could be quite possible that it is like that. The goat might be acting the way it is for a reason. For example I think It is possible that the kids sickness is infectious and luckily the adults are passing it off asymptomatic. He joined them knowing this risk and he shouted to the two strangers last chapter(page 12) so that they won't get infected.
I love this series.

Users who are viewing this thread