Heterosexual tags :rejected:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
If we have to have shoujo ai and shouenen ai still which may a I remind you mean bad things out of context in addition to yuri and yaoi tags which have come to just mean lesbian and gay in manga circles at this point I’d say it’s only fair we get straight and hetero ai tags if we have all four still.

Note; this is half shit post and half actual serious suggestion

Every new tag incurs in a small but cumulative labour cost, to tag works with it. As such new tags should be only implemented when they actually sort something, not just for the sake of having them.
Because of that I don't like the idea of a "heterosexual" tag; it's redundant with the other two tags you've mentioned (you can already sort in heterosexual romance by sorting out yuri and yaoi), and it would apply to the majority of the mangas with the tag "romance" anyway.

Dex-chan lover
You need to be less specific. If heterosexual and homosexual tags are made, you need to have others too. Add bisexual, pansexual, asexual tags, split crossdressing and genderswap to binary, non-binary, transgender, genderfluid etc. tags ...

If you try to please more people, even more will ask to be pleased too.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Filter out Shounen/Shoujo Ai and Yaoi/Yuri, add smut to your search if you want to see spicy things and voila

Also, saying this is half shitpost isn't going to help your case. Most likely rejected.

Contributor
this is half shit post
how long is half of the ban ?

[*] Pretty sure it was rejected before.
[*] (Shounen ai + Yaoi & Shoujo ai + Yuri) will get merged into BL & GL.

Fed-Kun's army
The real question is when will we get a hentai tag? All of them have the H Mark, but afaik u cant really search for them all, since some have the ecchi content tag and others dont... (Just asking for a friend, of course...)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@nogenem
H-tags will eventually be implemented, when? SoonTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread