Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou

honestly a lot of criticism about the art and lack of personality regarding the characters are valid, yet i still find it somewhat interesting to read. maybe because it’s still relatively easy to get through despite its flaws?

An absurd premise. There is no such thing as an anti-social or naive novelist like the protag here. Any novel worth reading can only be written by someone with a great ability to communicate and great understanding of humans and society. 0/10.

just had to check out C60 from the comments but
on the very first page, the girl on the left... wtf happened??? how do you put DDD cup on a plank? And no curves?
I thought the comments were exaggerating but goodness. Still gonna read it tho

This is not really about a genius writer, but about normal people getting to deal with eccentric, sociopathic yet deep person. What a struggle! It's also interesting to follow simply because you want to know
whom and why Hibiki smacks next.
It also deals with things like true literature ("большая литература", "боллитра" in Russian, in case my fellow countrymen are reading this) and book editors world.

I need more translated chapters T.T

On the internet I can find raws up to chapter 76, if I only knew Japanese ...

I contacted time ago the people trasnlating it (like one year ago) and they were translating something else instead. I guess this prokect has low priority on their list and their update it ince in a while. A pity for sure but this is about people translating for us in their free time. The fact that we are getting translations at all is great.

Yeah the speed kinda sucks (specially since there are 5 more volumes around) but it can't be helped.

I'm glad i was able to find this manga again, somehow the name kept eluding itself from my mind. Still it's one of my favorites. Hibiki is someone we love to hate and hate to love and be dang if we don't find her charming despite her many many faults. @Weisst described it best "This is not really about a genius writer, but about normal people getting to deal with eccentric, sociopathic yet deep person"
Hibiki somehow always brings out the worst of many people but in an A##holely way that can be a bit bothersome but at the same time she makes them look into themselves and see themselves for who they are. Is she aware of this? Yes ? No the answer may vary but either way it doesn't stop her calling out people despite of the consequences because she doesn't r eally care. Hibiki is just living her life to how she wants to despite everyone's regard, affecting the people close to her and strangers alike like a nameless typhoon that nobody was aware of until it was too late.

Currently this manga on indonesia have complete release (7-13 complete) i bought vol 8 and 9. italian group complete scan vol 8.

Dex-chan lover
Ok thank god someone picked it up
Its been a straight whole year since the last update

I just binged the entire series right now.... (EN, Vol 8 Ch 65)
I mean, it's a power trip and yet at the same time, it's a commentary on why aren't power trips possible for commoners like me (or us, if someone else feels like it).
Her talent is actually being supported by her sheer will & strength. Her father also is a rather important figure who keeps her grounded. For example, as a child, she has no sense of money and its implications, but her father understands her and hence deliberately does not let it muddle(?) with her psyche(?). Her actions are not something anybody could tolerate, but her will is what allows her to keep going. She has enough understanding of how the world works and ties all loose threads by hook or crook, but despite it, she has her own world, which is shown as the place where authors actually are and once they're done, that world merges with the real one.

Users who are viewing this thread