Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou

Dex-chan lover
The main girl is completely deranged and psycho and I love her to bits. Her guy is twisted and creepy and I am oddly fond of him.

Dex-chan lover
Bigshot author dude would probably end up the repulsive one (by that, I mean lying on floor, drowning in his own blood) if Ryoutarou really decided to activate his god-mode.

Dex-chan lover
Real Summary: Drax - the destroyer. the Japanese hight school girl edition

Dex-chan lover
The most interesting thing for me is how engrossing I find this while also finding it easily forgettable.

Definitely worth spot-reading in batches of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I know that Hibiki probably deserves the praises and recognitions but... poor Risa, she doesn't deserve this suffering.
She not wining anything is ok, but having to endure Hibiki's personality... I get part of her ming, but in the end she is really a shitty person, take the last chapter for example when she was the one trying to avoid the discussion by picking a fight.

This manga surprisingly good.
This is one of manga out there which can keep me stay still and follow every conversations in it and don't want miss a single thing. Seriously.

I thought at first the conversation will be boring, but it is not. It's random but interesting. The way this manga flows is actually simple and calm.

As for the female lead, Hibiki is REALLY a though girl, she is someone who has her own justice for everything. That confident is a real deal.
And her example is not really good for you to apply in real world lol

You can't easily insult, splash and attack someone without consider it. And this, actually, one of unrealistic events from this manga but can happened too. This is what we talking about dream, become success, and your life is changed after you make a bold move. You stood up in strangers world without you know it. And Hibiki proved it, as one of lucky girl. But her presence, in opposite point of view can get in their way and this is what make it REALISTIC.

The survival of the fittest begin, lost your balance and you are destroyed. It is realistic point of view, this is how the world of literature works. The one who survive is the one who makes their own name and acknowleged by everyone.

And as previous user said, the characters in it is flat out stupid and egoist. That is what make it pretty interesting to follow.

i don't know why i feel relieved and satisfied ,when hibiki win against rika

Dex-chan lover
one chapter per day ? who did this huh ? thank you

Users who are viewing this thread