Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou

Contributor
god this is so fucking dumb, but i cant stop reading it

@GodricKharg " I guess the group members who worked on it " irrc /a/nonymous is just the group name used when a translation is posted to /a/ without a group name attached. i could be wrong tho, ive just seen it happen so im assuming thats what its for

AH, Hikibi is utterly insane. I hope to see this level of craziness in the film adaptation. Here's to hoping!

Contributor
In case people are wondering we still have over 30+ chapters of Hibiki to catch up to the raws. an entire month of hibiki if they can do it on a day per release basis.

Just like "The Fairytail Garden", this piece sucked me in too hard. I got too invested in the story and distracted me too much from what I'm supposed to be doing. Thanks Tomoko.

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight e tu? Glad I'm not the only one.

I find it strange though that the MC can continue to assault people and yet not once has she been arrested or sued. Not that I don't enjoy it ? but I have to wonder how long her plot armor is going to last before she is writing masterpieces in prison.

Dex-chan lover
get used to her dark colour of winter and coat uniform. This sailor uniform now look strange. look so pure. not that she isn't pure in a way. but i mean in more friendly normie way

@PlanOfInaction: back in the first trouble, the mother go to school to lecture. and in most the case, the victim is at fault and then get scared of her well. you can say it plot armor but it not like it isn't made sense. she fight with Emy, she is her editor now. she kickass at the conference, her editor work on it.

At first I grew to quickly dislike the story and the main character. She is too good and is basically unstoppable. Her blonde friend loves her, the others fear or adore her while in real life her personality would keep more people away then it does.

What changed it for me was when I realized that this wasn't a story about her, but about what she does to the world around her. Hibiki isn't much of a character as she is a natural disaster crashing into the literary world and changing the old fossil from her sheer presence alone.

The only thing I dislike about this kind of story is how the author abuses our suspension of disbelief. She can't be just amazingly talented or anything: she has to be the best ever with absolutely no flaws whatsoever.

t

I NEED MORE.
When's the next chapter coming?

Users who are viewing this thread