Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou

Dex-chan lover
this manga is about a female CHAD who happen to like novel.

a nice comedy, violence and literature.

Binged this today. I saw the art, remembered that one volume manga he did, and knew this would be uniquely bonkers. Looking forward to whatever madness occurs.

(WARNING: The following statement is just my opinion. I mean no harm to fellow readers nor the author.)

The characters in the story are so horribly bland. And somehow literally everyone is an asshole. None of the characters have any depth and everyone fills a stereotypical slot in your basic manga. The emotionless girl-who isn't really emotionless just has a hard time expressing herself and gets agitated easily. The childhood friend-who is in love with the FL and defends her throughout everything and thinks that hes a good person because he wants the FL to make good choices but in reality is a hypocrite and judgmental bastard. And the typical Gyaru type-who has interest in things like books and video games and nerd junk but just like the gyaru fashion.I hate most typical Gyaru stories because it makes it seem like they are whores who only care about fashion and for some reason are the only black girls in the story. (which is racist/stereotypical if you ask me) and even if they did just like fashion and not care about anything else, what's the problem with that? A lot of stories make gyaru's out to be bad people unlike they like something "nerdy" which is wrong. But back to the main point. You can tell exactly what story this is going to be just from the first few chapters. Nothing is surprising and nothing new. There is already hundreds of stories just like this yet the author couldn't think of ANYTHING else? The artist also has a case of "same-face-syndrome" where characters look to similar to other characters. Bland story line, bland characters, bland faces. Definitely not something I'd waste my time on and I personally do not recommend. 2/10

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry is that description what happened to the story in real life or what happens to the main character’s work (or is the main character the editor). I’m moderately confused

This is a must read. I didn't think it will be great at first. But read through it. You'll want more of this masterpiece. 9/10

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Its descript the story in the manga, main character is an author and she still in high school so she isnt working yet.

@Chapter 60: I know I don't read this for the art, but Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that anatomy

Users who are viewing this thread