Man, I wanna quit, this job is so dangerous...but...my co-worker is too hot, fuck it, lets ball.
B ButThenThereIsMe Active member Joined Dec 14, 2023 Messages 21 Sep 5, 2026 #21 Man, I wanna quit, this job is so dangerous...but...my co-worker is too hot, fuck it, lets ball.
MelonManic Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2025 Messages 4,442 Sep 6, 2026 #22 And I'm immediately hooked Fantastic new Yuri, fantastic right off the bat Art too, praise the art Artist put their whole backs in this piece of work Hm Kids around alot Yes a humorous start Follow along I shall Watch the Yuri blossom, I shall as well
And I'm immediately hooked Fantastic new Yuri, fantastic right off the bat Art too, praise the art Artist put their whole backs in this piece of work Hm Kids around alot Yes a humorous start Follow along I shall Watch the Yuri blossom, I shall as well
O OogieBoogie Supporter Joined Jun 24, 2023 Messages 281 Sep 9, 2026 #23 Ohhhh I like the premise for this. Those last couple of pages sold me!
demon_slayer69420 Supporter Joined Aug 22, 2023 Messages 241 Sep 21, 2026 #24 The guy she was interested in wasn’t a guy at all (horror version)
W what. Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 23, 2024 Messages 223 Sep 21, 2026 #25 Hmm yes another paranormal yuri for my collection
hellknightofdeath Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2020 Messages 332 Friday at 9:38 AM #26 IT'S YURI LETSGOOOOO
ackistan Active member Joined Jun 4, 2024 Messages 66 Friday at 12:29 PM #27 bro aint no way I was doing a mouth-open shock when the supposed ml is a fl AHAHAHA OMG
A AshenHalo Dex-chan lover Joined May 11, 2023 Messages 247 Saturday at 1:09 AM #28 didnt even know this was yuri at first now im wanting to read this even more lol
TanyaV Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2020 Messages 381 Saturday at 4:35 AM #29 Premisce looks fun, time will be the judge
Prismatic-chan Supporter Joined Oct 17, 2024 Messages 624 Yesterday at 5:49 PM #31 i didn't know i needed this .. now i won't be able to live without this.