Higanjima

Contributor
It finally ends..... but Miyabi's wild ride continues in the 2 sequels. Would have been nice if this manga took itself more seriously, but it's been pretty enjoyable even in its more absurd moments (hint hint Atsushi and Ken's arcs.... )

@hughinja There's a big plot point that involves rape but it doesn't directly involve the main character, Akira, no.

Contributor
The worst part of reading this series is that it feels like every chapter has about 5 pages worth of actual content/progression in it, even though they're all about 20 pages long.

Its been more than 10 years since I started this series. It was bad since the beginning but for some reason the pace got me reading over and over. Yeah, 2 more sequels to go.

Double-page supporter
There are a number of mistake that an author can make were committed in this manga. It has good chapters and also bad chapters.

The chapters waste too much pages on repeating the previous chapter and dialogue characters had spoken before for no good reason.

The author tried to create drama to unnecessary degree, the result is a boring reading experience that i skip most of the pages.

Sometimes, the scenario is illogical and the logic of the plot is also flawed.

The story could be better if there were a dedicated author to deal with the plot and the artist focus on the drawing.

Good plot but sometimes Is TOO slow, expecially when they re-use the same pages from the previous chapters for the firsts pages of the following
8/10

Fun Fact:
Theres this Japan-exclusive "game" adaptation for the PSP.

It's more of a novel than a game, though.

Group Leader
it seems to me that at its core this manga is about piss. the author sure loves drawing those piss shots.

Don't bother reading this. Literally the same story line every chapter, battle vampire/demon, struggle for 10 chapters until "kill", demon revives, another 5 chapters of battle. Not to mention the appalling ending which resolved absolutely nothing. 1 week of my life wasted reading this garbage, should've been axed 300 chapters ago!

It's an enjoyable manga the plot is moderate, it has a classical storyline. But the ending was disappointing, Miyabi stops drinking blood, you had to be high as f**k to made that stupid a** decision.

Double-page supporter
This goes straight to my "so bad it's good" list. Very amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread