Higashi no Kurume to Tonari no Meguru

Dex-chan lover
time too read this romance about a boy and borderline cute autistic (weird) girl again

This manga soothes my heart after reading a manga that has a bitter-sweet ending

Very wholesome. I wish there were a few more panels showcasing the two MC's and possibly their friends/family after the time skip, but I thoroughly enjoyed this manga.

9/10 - simply because it was full of entertainment and no convoluted plot, or serious love triangles/harems, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter's credit page, the translator calls it generic. I've actually read this series before but didn't even notice until over half way through it. Seriously. If you have nothing else you feel like reading lined up, give it a go. It's not long, you'll get through it quickly enough and it's not like it's actually unpleasant. I just don't think it'll leave a very strong impression.

I really liked this story. It was quirky and cute, and I liked MOST of the characters. I have to say that I was proud of the male mc for turning out so well when he was raised by a father who could suck start a Harley Davidson. I hadn't read it in years, but thought of it and found it by looking through my old manga database (not speaking Japanese, I don't always remember the titles). It's still a really nice read.

Not bad. Pretty much standard generic rom-com. The only downside, art is not that good. Can't enjoy when characters are drawn so poorly. 0 details on hands, feets etc. Body proportions looks weird sometimes.

VIP
AXED! sigh... we will never know about that collague guy...

really love the comedy and atmosphere... this can be very relaxing sol if done right...

it's kinda sad author actually have many plan to go... (guys, you see, that meguru is the last person in that house and give firewell to this house even taking care of the cat... what happened with meguru parents? what happened with meguru little sisters? is she dies? if she is really dies, why meguru give her kids with her little sister name is understable.. that's some amazing plot twist if you think about, or just me that thinking too deep....)

d0v

Short and cute. The characters are believable while quirky enough to not fall completely into standard genre archetypes. Reminds me of Tsuki ga Kirei but more light-hearted. If you liked that and just need a fluffy palate cleanser, this will do.

Users who are viewing this thread