High Position

Aww, they got the realistic end which is neither happy end or sad end. It was his redemtion, it might be a bit late but better than doing nothing at all.

In the end, we have to come back to our reality, a bit of escapism is alright but don't forget about the reality that you have to face when it's over.
We might have some regret but time alwas move forward, learn from it and try to do better from now on and then.
Be more honest about yourself , not only this affect you, yourself, but also people surround you.

Man, this is one of the most realistic choice of regret and redemtion in real life situation (lets assume going bact to the past was nothing but his dream caused by his deep regret)
I'm gonna read this one more time to savor it properly.

Edit: almost forgot that THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT TILL THE END!

Dex-chan lover
How can one describe this manga other than high art? This is a must read. A story that is perfection from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mad that
we didn't see Satsuki's adult face at the end

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
I sure have some recommendations for translating, like finishing Sekitou Elegy from the same author, or some more interesting manga like Strobe Light, Nyx's Lantern, Hengoku no Schwester, Huaichun Zaijian!, Oni no Mataoni no Amo, Shitamachi Sentou Kazoku, Tamata, Tsukidate no Satsujin, but as this one manga was already a good read I really don't want abuse and ask for anything, really...

Almost pop a tear !
The ending so good and bad at the same time. Kinda disappointed at the end.
Anyway ! Thanks you for the translating.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 manga if I've seen one. Could definitely have been longer but it's also perfectly fine as is.

Entertaining a better ending than Again!! but It felt so sudden I wish it was a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
what a great bittersweet ending, last couple of chapters were amazing

Users who are viewing this thread