High Score Girl DASH - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@sloth295 it would be totally out-of-the-blue for this author and genre, but I for one would LOVE if she just suddenly dropped dead. A worthless human being with zero redeeming qualities...

To prove that he's a manly man to some mean spirited girl he's gonna learn to git gud at games? What is this how about the author makes a proper sequel this series is kinda weak honestly

I'm not sure if it was the translation or because of the way certain characters look so much like each other, but it's hard to follow where the story's going when it shifts focus around like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit , way to go Yamai!! Although I have to say I really miss Haruo's enthusiasm and love of games, not to mention all those games that made me relive my childhood are really the strongest hooks of the series. Hopefully we can get something similar here

Way to go, Yamai. You don't need no woman to protect your own virginity.

enough of the brats I want more Sensei and what she's been doing since the prequel.

I'm still reading this, but I miss the vibe and feel of the original. I miss Haruo and Akira. Time to go watch the show again.

lol this is pretty much what High Score Girl has always been about. The strongest hook was never about the games, but how they represented real life scenarios or circumstances that characters have to go through. Guys complaining about the lack of games or the general drama barely liked this masterpiece franchise to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread