Higyaku Danshi Fujisaki-kun

Fed-Kun's army
Now I've got a manga idea for you

Imagine our male MC has to move in with his sister due to school and stuff...

and?

And the sister has HUGE fucking tits

sold, printed, 3 volumes, 35 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Horrible art? Stupid understandings caused by pointlessly malicious characters? Lack of plot? Contrived dialog?

And to cap it off, artist writes "story" about a girl whose main character trait is "large breasts"...and then proves he is lacking all the skill and anatomy knowledge to draw breasts of any shape or size.

Is this 3 stars (Very Bad) or 2 stars (Appalling)? Hmm.

I guess since the incompetence displayed here is merely the epitome of disappointing, but nothing is so wrong as to actually cause me mental or emotional trauma, I guess it gets three stars. Not an atrocity, but completely a failure. And not recommended.

Reading the entire chapters i was like 🤨, 😧, and 😓

Imagine you want to achieve your career and then these bunch of b*tches laying around and when you want to move, your sister throws a tantrum?

Absolute dumb manga.

I guess this is what the author wants with his story, but this is not very pleasant to read (for me and maybe some more readers).

Dex-chan lover
I had to double check the description after the first chapter. It said he was starting his college life but that first chapter made me think he was in middle school.

Double-page supporter
Soyboy beta male interacts with local thots: the manga

Aggregator gang
The sis-bro relationship in this manga is pretty great

Dex-chan lover
The art is bad? You didn't read enough manga, this quality is above the average, and for a original romcom is more than enough.
Look at 4/5 random isekai, they will be drawn from some nobody hired just cause they were free and could make face and tits, then say this art is bad.

Anyway, happy to see a new chapter after months, sad that it was a comission, would be awesome if a team takes it back up and completes it.

This is quite good. The bad ratings are probably because it's not fluffy and ML gets a lot of crap from women. Ignore the ratings until it levels out.

Its completed so i guess thats the end...
All i can say dont expect to much and the art imo is petty solid actually liked it and this manga is kind off wholesome in a way.

Dex-chan lover
The black one is trash. The guy is also trash.
The model one and the sister are simply bad.

Aggregator gang
F*CKKKK! I'm coughing blood due to the mixed signals I'm getting. Is MC in the wrong somehow but he's actually trying to be the normal one here?! Yet the art is good and has some funny moments. I recommend this to a mature audience or heavily experience readers. No common sense and rated R.

Anyways, I really love the 1st girl. She's flat chested but really cute

Users who are viewing this thread