Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Bloody Rescue

Dex-chan lover
why didn't she succ shouta earlier since she was clearly aware that she had a bout of thirst coming in the near future? why not tell her family and get their help to dispose of the boy? like just bury her in the same place as harumi's victim ffs
and why the flying fuck do they want to hide her corpse in school?? like what we saw just now, the japanese have guards patrolling the schoolgrounds ffs

apart from the appalling logic, thanks for sticking with the series dear scanlation team!

Dex-chan lover
it’s kinda weird seeing how casually the Shouta helping Meme casually hide a body like that. Even if he’s already knew something like this would happen, he doesn’t really get bothered much seeing a dead body for the first time, and even comforted Meme like it was just a normal screw up. Also his reasoning at page 21 is simply stupid.

And like the other commenter said, why did she tell the mc instead of her parents. This shit is already normal to them, she should be actually more embarrassed to tell Shouta instead, since a human normally he would be scared or even disgusted, while her parents would just react like “oh dear, you should be more careful sweetie” or something like that. Or maybe they would be really mad ofc, but it’s still more reasonable to tell them anyway rather than asking a normal boy to hide a body

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well i certainly wasn't expecting her to actually be fucking dead, not the direction i expected this to go
ikr i thought some plot twist like the victim becoming a vampire or that she survived through some miracle but no shes just fckn dead

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there's no way she actually died. Would be pretty sick if she did, but c'mon, that's not that kinda story. They were probably just to stupid/inexperienced to properly feel her pulse or something along those lines.
yeah im half expecting her to just rise from the dead like jesus lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there's no way she actually died. Would be pretty sick if she did, but c'mon, that's not that kinda story. They were probably just to stupid/inexperienced to properly feel her pulse or something along those lines.
I mean, the family already killed a few people before. The parents aside, the eldest daughter definitely already did, since she’s already passed the phase where she needs fresh blood directly from human like Yuuki right now, and Shouta isn’t there yet so it’s unavoidable that she killed someone to drink their blood. Thought i guess it’s offscreen so it’s different.

Edit: (spoiler)
Ok i just read the next chapter raw and she is alive. Guess the eldest daughter is the only heroine who had blood on her hand, unless they will reveal later that it turns out she also never killed anyone i guess.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s also funny how everyone is confused as to why they would do stupid shit like they aren’t children, who just witnessed something traumatic

But I do know what happens

Still, people r dumb for expecting a child to act reasonably

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no its just that he's not a snitch
dude, just the part where he's "steeling himself" for them to kill someone is pure bs already if he didn't have some issues. like he's a middle school kid (like 13 or 14 or whatever) and just rolls with it. he even casually helps hiding the body while the girl is still in shock.
but yes, if it's not sociopathy, then apathy. i'm no psychiatrist. at least some mental disorder and not just that "he's not a snitch" lol

Dex-chan lover
This is the weirdest fucking harem slice of life I've ever seen.

I'm still not sure that she's dead but the author also didn't do a good job telling us how much blood a vampire actually need and why they can't just make do with not draining people to death.

just the part where he's "steeling himself" for them to kill someone is pure bs already if he didn't have some issues.
The story literally start with them trying to eat him. You'd need to be retarded to not prepare yourself for them to do it to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread