Hiiragi-san is A Little Careless - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Unusual decision from the author to put them in different classes. That was the only thing they really wrote about...
I think its kind of easy to progress in the story while they're in the same class.
Being in different class (in my opinion) it's an interesting twist.
As you can see, the MC is being more pushy/aggresive/proactive thanks to that.

The only thing I don't want, tho, is to introduce a third wheel (rival) and leverage the fact that they're in different classes.

Dex-chan lover
I think its kind of easy to progress in the story while they're in the same class.
Being in different class (in my opinion) it's an interesting twist.
As you can see, the MC is being more pushy/aggresive/proactive thanks to that.

The only thing I don't want, tho, is to introduce a third wheel (rival) and leverage the fact that they're in different classes.
I mean, there's 30 more chapters and they aren't even actually dating yet. I think a rival is like 90% sure to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, there's 30 more chapters and they aren't even actually dating yet. I think a rival is like 90% sure to happen.
I hope not.
Anyway, looking at how much he loves the girl, I find it kind of hard for a 2nd girl to appear.
If 'she' appears, she will be crushed to bits in no time.
But who knows?

Dex-chan lover
Please remind me as I don't remember well: did he confess to her and she responded that she wants to know him better? Are they still in this predisposition? I believe at this point she does have some feelings for him

Dex-chan lover
Please remind me as I don't remember well: did he confess to her and she responded that she wants to know him better? Are they still in this predisposition? I believe at this point she does have some feelings for him
She said no because she doesn't understand romance and he sold her on more than friends but less than lovers.

Dex-chan lover
I hope not.
Anyway, looking at how much he loves the girl, I find it kind of hard for a 2nd girl to appear.
If 'she' appears, she will be crushed to bits in no time.
But who knows?
Oh I was more thinking a male rival would appear since the love is pretty one sided at the moment. Force drama because she can make lots of friends and he can't. But maybe they go FMC rival to push the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
did the author just shoot themselves in the foot here (Ik they didn't but hear me out) how is there going to be any plot going forwards when 90% of the time they cant interact? Is it going to turn into to and from school the manga. idk im genuienly cuirios where the author takes this.

Dex-chan lover
did the author just shoot themselves in the foot here (Ik they didn't but hear me out) how is there going to be any plot going forwards when 90% of the time they cant interact? Is it going to turn into to and from school the manga. idk im genuienly cuirios where the author takes this.
A while back I read the raws a ways past this. There's a
coming up. I look forward to the comments when we get to that arc.

Why does it appear as completed when it seems to follow the story?
I mean, I didn't see any announcement that it was on hiatus or that it had been cancelled and chapter 28 was a year ago? WTF

Why does it appear as completed when it seems to follow the story?
I mean, I didn't see any announcement that it was on hiatus or that it had been cancelled and chapter 28 was a year ago? WTF
The manga is in Japanese and it is completed (total of 66 chapters)
The translating group stopped translating the manga, thats why chapters before 29 were posted a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread