Hiiragi-san is A Little Careless - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Group Leader
images

Dex-chan lover
It's not going to happen, obviously, but I'd love to see Hiiragi just fail here. She floundered for too long, got complacent, and now a toned, cute tomboy is swooping in to steal the man she thought secured. These heroines are getting away with far too much shit, it's time for a dose of reality.

Group Leader
It's not going to happen, obviously, but I'd love to see Hiiragi just fail here. She floundered for too long, got complacent, and now a toned, cute tomboy is swooping in to steal the man she thought secured. These heroines are getting away with far too much shit, it's time for a dose of reality.
How dare you get two likes on this awful post. I get where you're coming from but.... :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Based. I want them to date for a while just to see Hiiragi's reaction

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty way to progress the story. Shame on you author

Dex-chan lover
God I hate it when romcoms introduce a rival that's better than the main love interest. But set them up to fail.

You already know Kotori is gonna act dense and eventually turn her down.
Yeah, a chick with no development that did one nice thing is what a "better" character is... not

Users who are viewing this thread