Hijiri-kun wa Kiyoku Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - She Can't Hold It Back

Dex-chan lover
Yooo finally someone translated this peak. Been following the raw since release and im glad English translation is here so thank you so much!

From the author of Dog and Scum & Dear Sa-chan comes another new spicy series. Y̶a̶m̶a̶d̶a̶-̶k̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ Hajiri-kun and the 6 pervert witches lmao!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ASAGA IORI-SENSEI BACK WITH ANOTHER BANGER

UW3x.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh boy another work by Asaga Iori that is an insta-follow for me. They been doing a few oneshots since Dog & Scum so now I'm hoping this will be good too plus the erotic art they did (especially on pg. 26) is pleasing for the eyes. Based on the last page, it looks like Himari is into bondage and submission. Thanks for the translations.

i enjoyed the author's last work, dog and scum, so much. plus i've been reading the spanish translations of this manga up until now even though i can't understand a thing lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Despite the protagonist putting on a face and thinking cocky at the start, he's pretty sympathetic (I can't help but be sympathetic regarding a person who was called "Doctor Sex" in elementary school and got betrayed partly because of that). I think the basis of the relationship between him and the heroine was also well established in this chapter. And the art-- especially the eyes-- is striking, as expected from this mangaka.

But I'm sure it's going to be one of "those" manga for me. That is, if it keeps this up, I'll probably be able to say it's well-made in regards to characters, story, and theme execution... but everything'll be enmeshed with the erotica, so I'll have to trudge through that.

Eh. If I drop it, I drop it.

I'll stick around. But if I see any hint of peggin then:
nileseyy-niles-disappear.gif
Remember, boys: if she wants to peg you, the relationship is already over.

And even if she wanted to continue the relationship... it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guess I'll stick around, put off by the harem but if I can tolerate then sure.

Wonder if mc's friend will get some action

But yes thanks for translating this, been waiting for a bit to see what this is about.

Users who are viewing this thread