Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Start of Battle

Fed-Kun's army
This manga went from being cheeky and fun to just being...typical. Bullying, conspiracies, hidden abilities...I really wish it was just a useless vampire girl having to top the other 6 generals through pure bluffing ability. The "magic stones" are probably the single worst bit, convenience coming out of left field and totally alienating the idea of anyone being powerless. Just grab a sack of those babies and she's a top-tier magic user.

Dex-chan lover
This manga went from being cheeky and fun to just being...typical. Bullying, conspiracies, hidden abilities...I really wish it was just a useless vampire girl having to top the other 6 generals through pure bluffing ability. The "magic stones" are probably the single worst bit, convenience coming out of left field and totally alienating the idea of anyone being powerless. Just grab a sack of those babies and she's a top-tier magic user.
nah, if that kind of thing dragged like 20-30 chapters i might drop this hard. I also think the others will have the same thought.

Fed-Kun's army
nah, if that kind of thing dragged like 20-30 chapters i might drop this hard. I also think the others will have the same thought.
If she had persisted in the way she was in the early chapters, perhaps, as that was entirely a repeated gag, though I still think I would've preferred it to this cop-out and I believe there are plenty of ways to keep it fresh seeing just how she manages to mess up.

However, outside of that, there is a monumental amount of character development that could be done within the concept. Relative to the other characters, she's in a unique position where she has to win through brain rather than brawn, and seeing her having to learn this and adapt her strategy for each general, turning from a clown against the first general or two, with half-working plans by the third, to a master manipulator by the sixth, would prevent things from becoming stale, as would each general bringing new things to the table.

Well, not that we get to see that, we get "magic stones" instead.

I'd speculate that we're also going to get "hidden power" pretty soon too, given the information we have so far. We know the villain bullied Komari in school, we know there are documents stating Komari was responsible for the massacre but it was pinned on the villain, we have Komari's father stating that he falsely pinned blame on the villain as revenge for bullying his daughter, and of course, above all, we have the classic "Komari blacked out and doesn't remember the incident".

"Sometimes foreshadowing is relatively obvious." - Evan Gottlieb

Double-page supporter
imma drop some novel spoilers for ya'll

First and foremost she doesn’t hate blood, her father Armand hypnotized her for that bcs he knows how destructive her power is and an explanation of her ability from the LN, I’ll just drop it- “An extremely rare ability. It allowed one to deliberately cancel out the Dark Core’s influence and tap into their latent, natural power. A highly unorthodox and shadowy skill.” Her power or should i say Core Implosion is "Blood Curse" it activates whenever she drinks blood or just a little drop of blood touches her lips, this made her lose her own self n goes berserk whatsoever, She had already used her power 3 times, first was when she was 3yrs old (her first time drinking blood) which at the dinner table, it was said everyone around her that day died, no one survived (idk what happened entirely that’s just what was stated), 2nd time when her newly hired maid served her, her faved omelette rice but with a blood on it so she ate it, turned berserk, the maid didn’t have a chance to move it was said in a blink of an eye the maid died, she was 10yrs old back then, and 3rd time (12yrs old) was when her bullies bullied her to the point of making her a recluse where the story start infact. It was said that she drank blood suddenly/touch her lips(probably when she was getting hit by the bullies n she got scarred) then she's gone berserk causing everything that surrounded her die, the bullies, the staff of the school n other peeps, only 1 survived n its millecent her main bully, she doesn't remember either what had happened so she trained n plotted revenge to terakomari lol. Now 4th time when she fought terakomari again that's when she knew everything. I wont spoil further more, im off to read vol 2. And anyways about her relationhip with the empress, uhh well her mom n the empress were lovers n it was stated that/ the empress said so herself that “I’m not going to turn my back on her. Komari is my child. Mine and Yulinne’s” well ofc not biologically it’s like bcs her mom n empress were lovers, well if u know how the process works like sperm donor stuff n that but idk if that’s how it happened but whatever. It’s just funny how the empress treats Terakomari like her own biological daughter welp her mom n empress promised oh well. Oh and how it shows how the empress n her looked so similarly let's say empress is her 2nd mom, anyways that’s all. Sorry for the bad english, tis not my main language~

just a little note if u guys are confuse why I say they died and no one survived when she first drank blood at the age of 3 was because of her power "CANCELING OUT THE DARK CORE'S INFLUENCE" which is the one help them just revive.

imma drop some novel spoilers for ya'll

First and foremost she doesn’t hate blood, her father Armand hypnotized her for that bcs he knows how destructive her power is and an explanation of her ability from the LN, I’ll just drop it- “An extremely rare ability. It allowed one to deliberately cancel out the Dark Core’s influence and tap into their latent, natural power. A highly unorthodox and shadowy skill.” Her power or should i say Core Implosion is "Blood Curse" it activates whenever she drinks blood or just a little drop of blood touches her lips, this made her lose her own self n goes berserk whatsoever, She had already used her power 3 times, first was when she was 3yrs old (her first time drinking blood) which at the dinner table, it was said everyone around her that day died, no one survived (idk what happened entirely that’s just what was stated), 2nd time when her newly hired maid served her, her faved omelette rice but with a blood on it so she ate it, turned berserk, the maid didn’t have a chance to move it was said in a blink of an eye the maid died, she was 10yrs old back then, and 3rd time (12yrs old) was when her bullies bullied her to the point of making her a recluse where the story start infact. It was said that she drank blood suddenly/touch her lips(probably when she was getting hit by the bullies n she got scarred) then she's gone berserk causing everything that surrounded her die, the bullies, the staff of the school n other peeps, only 1 survived n its millecent her main bully, she doesn't remember either what had happened so she trained n plotted revenge to terakomari lol. Now 4th time when she fought terakomari again that's when she knew everything. I wont spoil further more, im off to read vol 2. And anyways about her relationhip with the empress, uhh well her mom n the empress were lovers n it was stated that/ the empress said so herself that “I’m not going to turn my back on her. Komari is my child. Mine and Yulinne’s” well ofc not biologically it’s like bcs her mom n empress were lovers, well if u know how the process works like sperm donor stuff n that but idk if that’s how it happened but whatever. It’s just funny how the empress treats Terakomari like her own biological daughter welp her mom n empress promised oh well. Oh and how it shows how the empress n her looked so similarly let's say empress is her 2nd mom, anyways that’s all. Sorry for the bad english, tis not my main language~

just a little note if u guys are confuse why I say they died and no one survived when she first drank blood at the age of 3 was because of her power "CANCELING OUT THE DARK CORE'S INFLUENCE" which is the one help them just revive.
i like how she changes her hair color every volume when she uses core implosion lol, anyways volume 5 coming this september

Double-page supporter
i like how she changes her hair color every volume when she uses core implosion lol, anyways volume 5 coming this september
Ayee fellow LN reader, true! And it depends on the
blood she drinks too like the influence she get from them, like i meant after this chapter in the manga she’s gonna be drinking villhaze’s blood and she’s just calm not like the other time when she drank blood and massacred everyone around her, but in this case she’s not like that. And at vol 3 if i remembered her hair turned white correct me if i am wrong hehe. AND DANG YES VOL 5 is almost out huh MORE KOMARINNNN

Ayee fellow LN reader, true! And it depends on the
blood she drinks too like the influence she get from them, like i meant after this chapter in the manga she’s gonna be drinking villhaze’s blood and she’s just calm not like the other time when she drank blood and massacred everyone around her, but in this case she’s not like that. And at vol 3 if i remembered her hair turned white correct me if i am wrong hehe. AND DANG YES VOL 5 is almost out huh MORE KOMARINNNN
oh yea you are right lol also
her hair turned white in volume 2 and volume 3 her hair still remains yellow but SHE FKING HAS A GOLDEN SWORD. After vol 5 released, there will be anime in this october,i think its gonna be 4 volume. I CANT WAIT

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well least she can atleast fight back so least she's not completely helpless

but come on at the on letting her guard down and getting stabbed at the end

but damn before i knew it this is the last ch atm

now idk whne chapters are updated but im looking forward to more

guess this is another series i'll just have to wait a good while till theres a good amount to read but am looking forward to it

Double-page supporter
oh yea you are right lol also
her hair turned white in volume 2 and volume 3 her hair still remains yellow but SHE FKING HAS A GOLDEN SWORD. After vol 5 released, there will be anime in this october,i think its gonna be 4 volume. I CANT WAIT
I CANT WITH HER SHE KEEPS ON
LEVELING UP EVERY TIME AN OPPORTUNITY ARISES AND SHE JUST WANTS TO BE LAZY AND LAID BACK WRITING HER NOVEL HAAHAHHA and I see it was around vol 2 I forgot. Can't wait this October though we will see our little komarin in action

Users who are viewing this thread