Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

I have to drop this. I love yandere characters but this is too uncomfortable. The latest chapter? Her saying stuff like "His sexual harassment is too much" "He molested me all night", and others responding with stuff like "isn't this normal for an engaged couple?" And "Don't push him too far or he'll just violate you", and no one is concerned at all? People actually have a tendency to feel bad for HIM cuz she keeps rejecting him and trying to get away, and just tell her to just deal we it, and its just too much.

Novelupdates has a male yandere tag. Her speech dialouge from the translators is hilarious.
Looks like the FL is just surrounded by psychos.

I fucking hate these premises where the Female lead gets Stockholm syndromed into loving the person they should hate

@Roreinu
"I want the heroine to kill herself greek mythology style. Then we could watch the prince suffering from guilt. But Alas it’s not it’s basically a kidnapping story"
OMG YOU DON'T EVAN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I WISH THIS TO HAPPEN IN LIKE EVERYONE ONE OF THISE MANGASSSSS!!!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

I love the MC, but the plot is awful. The prince is forcing her into a life she hates. Doesn't care about her feelings at all, which makes for an uncomfortable read.

Don’t read this expecting a good comedy. This is simply trash that I can’t look away from.

Thanks for the translations!

Great translation, cleaning etc so thank you.

But the actual manga... Forcing your infatuation on someone else is just wrong. I'd be able to enjoy this story if after she left he'd then worked on romancing her by visiting the countryside lots maybe, but forcing her back to the palace and then imprisoning her.... Not on. Having others around her saying to just give in too is not good either.
OK, I know that attitudes to marriage have changed over time but I just can't get behind the underlying story even if there are moments of comedy.
Was so hopefully at points that things would turn around, like she'd escape and the later fall in love with him as he recognises what she needs and her right to agency over her own life and feelings etc. But that's just not happening 😔

garbage. dont waste your time. "romantic comedy"? the dude literally imprisons her and sexually assaults her and its played for laughs.

Started with a funny premise and then gets steadily more and more rapey

Very unpleasant to read, chapter 7 is especially disgusting and practically needs a sexual violence tag

I don't know but maybe the Cp was going some hard training too as royal since kid.
And despite cp make her suffer for 10 y, but he also manage to make her happy and make her have leisurely life at the end. she just never said that she suffer before to Cp .. Maybe if she said that the teacher was rude, the cp could replace with new one.

So, It's just misunderstanding I guess, for lacking of communication.

This is scary if its in the real world it is like a forced marriage and still is prevalent in my society. Reading this portrayed as a happy stuff,,,, hurts me. Idk what happens at other chapters bcs i only read until chap 2 and feel its very very wrong somehow

I know there is a lot of wrong in this manga, but this stuff was acceptable in the past. I'd be surprised if she was able to do what she wanted and live a free life as back then she wouldn't be able to do that. Also im sure if the prince knew what she went through during training he'd be pissed.

When I read the 1st chapter, it looked nice, I thought it would be her story after running always and the prince falling for her but she just ignoring him or something like that, but man... I kept reading and it turned to be so disgusting... I read till chapter 8 hoping she would just think in a way to scape, but the hole thing just treat the kidnapping, imprisoning and sexual harassment as something hilarious, I couldn't read more than that... In the end she'll probably fall for him, to complete the problematic history package with a Stockholm syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people that rated 10 this story that present abuse (mental, physical and sexual), sequestration, gazlighting, etc.. as "funny" and "romantic" is why you can't trust "popular opinion". Did they give it a 10 after only reading the first chapter? Or do they genuinely think it's deserved as a whole?

Users who are viewing this thread