Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

Would of been better if the prince was a spoil brat that really annulled the engagement so she can live her life and meet another dude she loves :/

G-R-O-S-S

Chapter 3 made me drop this, MC should had clearly told this rapist to fuck off, but instead we get MC losing her only friend.

The brother is a piece of crap too.

@MrMcPoopers
The entire WN/LN industry is a cesspool of all of Japan/Korea/China recycling similar ideas. A lot of these mangas were previously WN/LNs. Although it's safe to say the focus on regency style stories got a momentum after otome based/ otome isekai/ villainess etc stories started getting traction in Japan first ( because that's where otome started after all) and the rest is history.

Edit: To anyone reading/planning to read the manga- the ML is a yandere. So if yanderes are not up your alley, you really should skip this one. For everyone else, it's actually not so bad is you are okay with yanderes

Warning: if you don't tolerate male yandere ,don't read this manga 🚨
But you think you can manage it , then you're in for a lot of fun : the mc is hilarious and the translation did an amazing job with her dialogue 😉

Lol people really angry with the prince 🤣 in the novel it was tag as male YANDERE. Expect the worst. And the settings was kinda medieval-ish (idk how to describe it) or in monarchy era so its natural the crown prince can do whatever he wants to

the novel was hilarious. if you looked onto the brigther side of this, its quite enjoyable to read. minus on what the other are saying tho. overall thank you for translating, cant wait to read more!

Dex-chan lover
@ActiveInternetSandwich

Thanks for the heads up, I'm fine with Yanderes but I need to change how I'm looking at the manga's relationship so knowing it's supposed to be a yandere and not a bad attempt at a healthy relationship helps

This is an obsessive love. As funny as it is, dear youngins, please don't think this is what love is or else you'll be arrested for kidnapping. :/

Weird how she’s a brunette and he’s blonde yet his hair is shaded darker than hers in the manga

Fed-Kun's army
I love Male yanderes from the bottom of my heart but I cant take this one for some reason ;;

If I were in this story I'd definitely kill someone. Because it's not funny to be forced to marry someone. It's annoying how kidnapping someone is supposed to be funny and comedy

I got frustrated reading this, guillotine the prince! Also her brother has a Karen haircut.

If someone want a light reading without much plot I definitely recommend reading the novel xD I read the novel so far and the mc is hilarious..

@schlo Melissa is the awesome MC of the Korean webtoon, “Beware the Villainess.” It has about 30 chapters on mangadex! Highly recommend

I tried reading the novel. I'm not into yandere but even for me Its not very twisted tho?
Well idk in the future cuz the novel only translated up to chp 15.
Anyone know translation for chp 16 and above?

Users who are viewing this thread