Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Haruki Wants To Hurry Home

Aggregator gang
@jonsmith Not so much, he says he wants to be alone, he is agressive but not like Kei

Double-page supporter
Im I the only one laughing my ass off bout the convo in the credit pages?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think I could hate this bitch more, but here she is, assaulting classmates

She single handedly ruins this manga for me

Dex-chan lover
The class rep is giving me hope. Can we just keep her and throw the childhood friend into a fire?
I'll keep reading this for the time being but if the yuri vibe gets stronger I'll drop it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Really? another potential romance partner? In what world do loners get so many admirers? all I get are looks of scorn when I said I try to be alone and antisocial.

SHE'S BLOND!? I thought it was going to be a dark red or brown color with the shading they use.

Dex-chan lover
@DarkFlame Its a manga with a really long name,' When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~'

Dex-chan lover
> makes everyone into a friend within half a minute of being in school
> "she's pretty shy"

I don't think characters themselves can follow the flow of story. It unfolds too quickly even for them.

Winder why the class prez likes him haven't seen any good qualities from him yet he just watches as his sister is getting harassed by some guy. Kind of understand now why the tomboy isn't as close with him anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
first waifu confirmed ... it is good that this is not yuri ....until yet

The childhood friend is such a waste of an amazing character design. If only the author made better use of the character...

On a sidenote, the little post credit discord pages are really hilarious, keep up the good work !👌

I like Komaki-san.
Also, Takahashi did nothing wrong, why is everyone, namely the childhood friend, acting like that with him? Poor guy.

I don't even care about it being Shoujo-Ai/Yuri/whatever, but can the childhood friend just fuck off, please? Such a waste of oxygen, that bitch.

Wow, the comments for this is such a shitshow.
Index didn't turn into yuri just because Kuroko likes Misaka. Not only that, but the MC's harem only continued to grow regardless, there's a whole other dozen of examples of things like this as well, stop acting so scared as if this has any chances of going yuri.
Same thing seems to be happening here, with girls just randomly being interested in this anti-social boy for no good reason, only funny thing is that the MC is very alike to the gay tomboy, only difference is that he doesn't act over his complete hatred for socially functional people, he's just a doormat, yet the comments are completely one sided in absolutely hating the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread