Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Haruki and Kei Want to See

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Oh yeah let us forget all the times she's just acting rude to the MC just because of her lesbian fantasies. From the moment she's introduced she's been as unlikable as a character can get and serves no purpose to this story

I am legitimately curious how you can even fathom to like her in any way, shape or form. Unless you are a masochist

Grats on the date Bats woooooo
Don't forget the rubber, it's important

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle
I just see it as her being blunt and close.

A lack of physical distance between characters shows how comfortable they are with each other. If there's a female childhood friend, they'll usually walk in on the male protag's room to wake him up in the morning and that kind of stuff. When she was introduced, yeah she got in his face and changes how she speaks when it's to him, but that just shows they don't have a barrier with each other. Well at least, they're inextricably tied.

Kuso-ren i think is the japanese word for it?

Either way, all of her actions so far have been for the good for the people around her. She's trying to help out Himari, and her older brother. Bro didn't even care that his sister wasn't getting along with anyone in her class. He needed the push to come up with an idea that was elder brothery.

Like the only "flaw" you can possibly give her is that her motivations for being super into Himari might be a little impure but whatever.

Seriously go read chapter 3 again. Especially their conversation after Himari falls asleep. Haruki also kind a dug at her calling her a manly woman so he deserved the chokehold lol. She's not a bad character.

... Wow reading chapter 3 again they really hinted at the lesbian thing SUPER early.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus What you call "for the good for the people around her" I call pushing her views onto others. He "needed the push" because he really didn't care. What makes her ideals better than his? If she wants to help Himari so much, she can do it herself. No need to force others.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone exactly what I mean. She doesnt really care about the MC and just wants to make her crush happy which is selfish. Author also pushes her into our face even with there being more characters in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Best part is definitely those last pages... and good luck on the date Bats!!! ...and don't forget to compliment her!

Page 16 is bro's real feelings, especially considering the conversation on the swing in chapter one.

Aggregator gang
>tfw the scanlation team convo is more entertaining than the manga itself

YOU CAN DO THIS BATS
REMEMBER TO COMPLIMENT HER YOU TSUN
Also don't forget to ejaculate then evacuate
-Mark

Dex-chan lover
When the discord is next most important part after the manga

Users who are viewing this thread