Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Haruki Wants To Hurry Home

Dex-chan lover
>entitled lesbian tomboy insufferable violent abusive tsunderi bitch

Is the author trying to make us hating her on purpose or what?

@Starbright
>getting harassed
What are you talking about my dude? that guy did literally nothing wrong, he was just trying to help the little girl, it's not like he kept talking to her even after she told him to fuck off or something.

@Arcverson she was clearly uncomfortable the guy likely didn't have ill intent but if you see a guy making you sister uncomfortable you don't purposefully ignore it where the tomboy had to step in. So far I can't see any good qualities he has where any girl would gain interest over him maybe we might learn other sides of him through the class prez but so far I can understand why the tomboy calls him trash.

Dex-chan lover
Himari's smiles always make me happy, but the lack of interesting premise, good comedy, and unique chara kinda make this slice of life too. . . Ordinary

Supporter
Almost whole class is annoying. Got to agree with MC and childhood friend, way too much energy. Just die or "move" to something with a lower energy state, it is tiring me by seeing it in manga by making me remember how it fucking feels IRL. It sucks and they can all die screaming in hell if that's how much energy they are going to have all the way around.
Class president for the win.

Contributor
Ah, found the best girl.

Nano is really cute, would be great to see her happy with MC.

Users who are viewing this thread