Himari no Mawari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Himari Wants To Go Shopping

Group Leader
heh
nothing personnel, hetfags
og60KGg.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Kanami-chan Even though the author decided to throw in a harem for the MMC to make up for the immediate drop in ratings, as if that of all things was going to save this from the inevitable axe.

I really liked the first couple chapters. It's too bad the author wants to do generic harem stuff. Now even the yuribait even reminds me of Haganai without the self-awareness. All we need is a friendship club for it to be totally cliché.

Ehh I'm starting to get annoyed with the tomboy theres too many ch so far where shes the central character hope we start getting plot geared from glasses perspective.

@Mitsuboshi I think she might be confusing her feelings seems shes a loner type like glasses and likes this upbeat young girl as friends buts confusing her affection for love.

@Kanami-chan where does it say the magazines getting canned googled it and nothing indicative that?

As for others wheres people getting the harem from only one confirmed person so far has shown romantic interests in glasses and I think the new character in the end will likely be a new friend to Himawari than anything romantic to them it's also hinted she likes that talkative guy.

Maannn.. the only thing i look forward from this manga is class prez, though this manga supposed to be about the little sister, but a little romance is always great except for the little sister and that childhood friends, they are irritating me

Dex-chan lover
Whether childhood friend's gay or not doesn't matter considering the protag's not even interested.
I do see some potential for growth in him from that last chapter though. The people in his class say they're not his friends but he's not the class pariah either. It seems to me like he's alone because he wants to be.

He has enough social skills to lighten the mood when it needs to happen, and his distant behavior will slowly be getting fixed by his little sister.

Dex-chan lover
Tomboy x imouto, class prez x doormat. There we go! Dunno who that new girl is, though.

Users who are viewing this thread