Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Feelings Himari Doesn't Understand

I'm still irked that the author wasted such a great character design on the childhood friend.

Wow so much hate for Kei. I personally like her and think she's a fun character.

MD@Home
With childhood friends like her, who needs enemies?

I think those afraid that the series will turn into a harem for the male lead can relax though. The author set up this ensemble cast in such a hurry (to the detriment of the characters even) exactly because the story is supposed to be about the people surrounding Himari in general (hence the title), and is not supposed to be limited to a single theme like a harem. Of course whether the author can actually pull this off well is a different question entirely.

They better not make the little sister a romantic interest it just makes the story all messy. I'm pretty sure everyone wants class pres to win anyways.

Contributor
Isn't this just the manga version of [Bats x Partner] from chapter 11/12?

totallynotadate.png

Dex-chan lover
kei is a creeper (if author had balls he would have made her a dude and just imagine the backlash kei-kun would have got then). himari’s first friend is kei done right

Dex-chan lover
Aww I don't want inseki... The glasses couple should stick together and the sister should stick to... another one

Dex-chan lover
@pip25
You talking about Kei? She is fine and 1000 times better than Haruki. It's sad to see how she grew grumpy (probably because of the black hole called Haruki). It would have been better for her to have a non apathetic childhood friend. :/
I usually don't like violent girl characters but in this case she does it right!

For all the other haters here: Himari would also grow up to be grumpy, if she was the childhood friend of the black hole.

Dex-chan lover
The violent bitch is wearing on my nerves. Hoping for some character development soon.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people ignore the fact that Kei made the MC into the recluse he is by completely dominating what he was and wasn't allowed to do as a kid

Dex-chan lover
sasuga gay lesbian never fail to cringe me out of existent, and there are people who actually defend that bitch wtf?
You would expect from a classic sour ass jealous bitch to only pathetically middle with the MC and his sister and not mind her own fucking business, but not the slut we got over here, this bitch is going above and beyond and punching the MC not only for his own actions, but also for his sister's actions, he didn't even do any fucking nothing, what a fucking bitch she is.

Double-page supporter
I already dropped this series, came here to see if there was any progress? and the lesbian bitch is still violent as usual

Fed-Kun's army
>2020
>Gaming Headset

Just buy a real headphone like Samson SR850 + Velour Pad and Clip-on Microphone , you dimwit

Disaster Lesbian is going to have a bad time when imouto spills the beans about being a Bro-con

Users who are viewing this thread