Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Haruki's Feelings

Contributor
H24.png

Well, that certainly didn't last as long as I expected.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly good chapter. That lesbian certainly can ruin a chapter with her negative output and nonsense on love

So its ending cant say I'm sad about it but doubt its ending with a romantic conclusion.

This ch a bit weird tho because last ch felt like she was still confused about her feelings this one seems like she knows that she likes him.

Are we surprised this is getting axed? I'm not. The author was too incompetent to ever figure out whether this is yuri or a slice of life about step-siblings and instead focused on a character... Not Himari.

It's surprising how much of a difference not having that childhood friend can make.

This was sooo much better of a read without her annoying character.

and this what happens when focusing on a character (Kei) can destroy a manga that could be good

I hate this series because they managed to somehow make the tomboy the worst character in the entire lineup.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn no clap back at all.

Lukewarm ending coming in hot next chapter

@Hollow7F
of course the great childhood friend, from the beginning that character was the worst he fell in love with the fmc in a nonsensical way he treated the mc like shit and ultimately became worse and to top it all off the stepbrother that ruined a whole successful manga It should focus as a minimum on the MC and FMC the first volumes after integrating more characters and the subplots (Yuri Yaoi and others) should be taken as a secondary resource to capture the attention, the author did the opposite.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this awful manga wouldn’t even make it to 20 chapters, guess I got proven wrong...it was exactly 20 chapters 👍

Users who are viewing this thread