Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Himari's Surroundings!

Dex-chan lover
Well..... this was a manga that I read...... I can't say anything more about the manga itself.

@Daxar
In all honesty, I enjoyed the meme pages at the end of the chapters far more then the manga itself. So please do continue it under another series. ^^

Double-page supporter
4/10
Art is cute, I have no idea if there was a story or any plot, don't even know who was the MC Himari or her brother, and I wasnt invested in any character

Dex-chan lover
So whats the goal here ?

Make friends then whats with all the romance BS just make a normal slice of life with sister and bro then

Dex-chan lover
Not a good series, I can see why it got the axe. At least Kei didn't get the girl.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
top kek, it was axed, this awful manga was totally horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Kei should've been trucked, then reincarnated into an ugly goblin, now that's an isekai I would read.
lol yurishitters

Contributor
Keibby.jpg

I can't remember when I last read a piece this empty. Visuals are great, but there is no essence whatsoever. And that's not even Kei's fault.

Why are people hatting on yuri? I don't get why people think this is bad? They read so much worse and then pan this? ending was fine for what it was. looks like this one found the wrong audience...

Thanks for your end notes, only thing that were good in this manga

Banned
Yuri is my shit but Kei handle the whole thing poorly and come out as possessive psycho.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations Author-san. You managed to make a fairly interesting story into a complete shit by focusing on the uninteresting yuri bitch cliché. May you never get a serialization again.

Users who are viewing this thread