Himawari-san

There's 10 volumes on amazon and it's still ongoing?
That's great~ I can look forward to reading this adorable manga for a long time

Dex-chan lover
it has been a while....

i wonder if the translation group is still on going

i miss reading this manga :c

Group Leader
@akira9200 @generika @whiskymisk spread the word! the SquigglesJp group will be working independently to catch it up! The other group will still be posting their high quality content, so u got double choices lol!

Hopefully there was just bad miscommunication with that squiggles/kawaii scans because boy did the squiggles group have the wrong person to try to ask about it. Made squiggles look really bad >_>

@Thelilwitch That's well and good but you can't take criticism, or at the very least couldn't take this one. You clearly took offense at fair critique (which even proffered examples) and then promptly ignored what positions and things you could help with, to proclaim you're just going to do what you want anyway. To which admittedly your rudeness was met with rude attitude-critique after. Almost every message you wrote after the critique was polite bait at best and petulant at worst. I ain't got ill will to either group, frankly I probably have read or am reading everything both groups do/did, but the way you communicated amounted to being being rude with a smile; and personally nothing irritates me more, hence this random comment/discussion where normally I leave almost none. I'm glad to see they might try to reach out to someone else in your group in hopes you're just bad / were bad that day at communication and relay, so we can have a good collab, which would be the ideal outcome.

Also, for the record if you really want and can take that criticism I'm absolutely willing to break it down for you bit by bit why the way you said and took things was badly done. As an example without looking at specifics, (and a point to illustrate that you, at least at the time couldn't take the critique) its you who brought up your group in the context of 'low quality'. No one from kawaii came close to using that phrase or suggesting it, even once, and you did something like three times.
*EDITED*
Looks like the collab might be going back on, totally happy/glad that got resolved, leaving comment here strictly for history.

is this series ever gona go anywhere its just been spining its wheels forever

Is the Drama CD available anywhere to listen?
It seems like it's really hard to even buy, and even than it tends to be pricey.

Dex-chan lover
If youre into GL and CGDCT this is for you. no NTR bs. the author is pogchamp.

Dex-chan lover
Himawari-san is tied with Maison Ikkoku as my favourite manga. I'll treasure this story forever.

I went into this expecting full blown yuri, but I was pleasantly surprised by the wholesome story and characters.

So is the yuri real or are they just friends?
Well, we could probably come to that conclusion.
Since there are two key moments in the ending and extras where it's implied a future relationship will happen.
Yes, I'm a bit disappointed that we don't get a clear answer, but that's what happens when you spend 100 chapter circling around the topic of verbally expressing love.
Which btw, you would have thought that Miss Sunflower would have recognised that her biggest issue was not expressing that she liked the previous owner.
IMO it used flashbacks too often without them paying off in a satisfying way.
I was fine with the flashbacks up until it was the 17th time we heard about the previous owner.

loved the series. Finished reading today the last of chapters and the extra chapters. Wonderful story and the translation teams did a great job on it.

Users who are viewing this thread