Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Curious Taste of Morning Meal

Other stories have dragon hunting as some late obstacle or final boss. This chad does it for breakfast.

Hope she opens up, i mean you wouldn't let your guard down at all in this kind of situation and expect the worse, but since this is a manha i hope she does quickly relax

Dex-chan lover
Page 27 first panel. Barbarians don't know about hentai. But it seems that our noble lady has already read something
Yet another wonderful chapter. Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
hha my boy has no tact and she has some deep trust issues

also....my dude is FUCKING PACKING SOME HEAT, LIKE DAMN

Double-page supporter
I mean, he's nice and hot and all, but i the end she still can't leave if she wants to. So very much a prisoner pressured towards marriage.

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying tsundere, I know it’s logical to be suspicious, but there are so many hypocritical things she says and she seems to be a masochist who wants to be treated like shit. She twists everything in a bad way, so at this point, I think she wants to be an abused prisoner and not treated well.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 just like boomers who think gay are a dissease and source of evil, that girl is brainwashed to think the barbarian are well... Barbarians by her community.

Users who are viewing this thread