Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome

I love the oneshot so I really like how they expanded on the original short and fleshed out the characters. Good shit

Dex-chan lover
So they kill and invade lands just too kidnap female knights and said female knights are fine with them killing their countrymen just so they can get married cause marriage is better than stoping genocide.

Sounds sweet too me.

For those of you who don't understand or didn't read the oneshot:
Basically, the barbarians are nice guys who are strong and daft enough to try to pick up girls in a warzone. While those girls are supposededly enemy combatants. Oh, and it's not forced marriage either. The girls could go home, then get raped for propaganda and be forced to become nuns by their OWN countrymen, if they chose to reject the marriage proposal offered by the barbarians.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3

Seems more like the nation that the female knight is from is invading lands that the 'barbarians' are living on, intent on taking the fertile lands for itself, because the kingdom's lands are no longer able to fully sustain the population.

She mentions the kingdom's lands being barren and starvation being a potential for the people depending on her family.

Hence in chapter 2 she looks at the huge chunk of meat and goes WTF since for even nobles such amount of meat is rare.

Dex-chan lover
@aceraptor considering the barbarians has been invading them for centuries because as he said it is a tradition to get a female knight to the neighboring kingdom as a wife. It won’t be a tradition if they just did it recently.

And can you like guess the possible reason why the kingdom of the FMC is suffering besides the neighboring country who keeps on invading them for centuries just to get a wife oh wait pretty sure that’s the reason pretty sure they have been losing land (thus not enough food) considering based on ch 1 they no longer have enough soldiers (you’d also have less farmers if all the men go to war)for a counter attack even if they manage retreated the battle. Like how were they even able to build a kingdom with barren land all over the place they wouldn’t even be able to have a population that they can’t sustain in the first place unless it’s they can sustain a population of 1000 people cause they for some reason build a kingdom in a place that can’t grow food.

But yeah they will probably use your idea even if logically it doesn’t make sense for a large European based kingdom to exist without a resource to exist in the first place.

It’s ether they stole the whole land just like how mongols invaded china thus getting their culture for themselves(still a question on how the former rulers build the kingdom without resources) or they initially had the resources to be able to build a European based kingdom but someone has been stealing their resources from them thus their current situation of food shortages.

I've read the one shot. I like it better when the male character didn't shaved the beard 😢 plz don't let him shaved the beard. This kind of mc type is rare. Don't let him be generic shoujo mc with beautiful face

Double-page supporter
This manga is a perfect example of why war is considered cultural exchange😁

Users who are viewing this thread