Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hoshigari Princess

@Hotman I am intrigued with the story but based on my own experience reading ntr from manga to k-toons the characters always become stupid and the victims never get revenge or learn how to move on when people treat them badly instead they keep coming back that's my bet on why people hate ntr or stories relating to it

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure both girls like the other guys, and on the MC's end he probably likes the other girl. Oh boy...

Contributor
@wbrown the absence of consequence for their actions and the lack of sense in any of the happenings in a NTR story is another one of the reasons.

noooooo don't join the dark side....................

tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
That time when pipsqueak weebs become man of culture

Supporter
How did Saku know about Sasu’s dick? This seems like normal wife swap ntr-ish story but I see it taking a pretty gay turn, quick.

Mr (or Miss[us]) Ooi decided to do something different?, lets take a look though i hope he didn't drop the better kind of fluff...

though based on that cover page, it looks like he kept it for at least one Character...

***Later****
SCORE!

I was gonna ad a new comment but i like it @ 69 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped trash and nasty trying to switch that other chick a hoe and a thot not gonna go pass chapter 1 done so done

Fed-Kun's army
I’m interested in the content, but I can’t get past how insanely thicc the black haired girl is

Dex-chan lover
I ain't gonna read this but MC's friend looks like he's gonna be lusting for MC's dick soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread