Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hoshigari Princess

Dex-chan lover
@mngdxy translator's note keikaku means plan. Some one tell me if the translation gets better or I'm dropping it here.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta feeling I'm gonna regret reading this.... I just know it D0=.

Fed-Kun's army
Yosh! At the s-mart again to get a new manga to read. Hmmmm?? I take some ecchi, some of that smut. A lil bit romance and... OHHH! Hi @SquigglesJP *niconico
Fancy Meeting you here (again). Okayy, see you *wave

Power Uploader
@3RDp Why hello there! Love your smile as always xD Take this Shield. You might need it. This series might be too much for the faint of heart xD
BR6Ozvw.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP Don't you worry. *put down shield Too much fluff is bad for my health. Have to drag myself down with unwohlesome things to be able to intake more fluff. Else I die! *jumps into the smut unprotected and disappears from sight

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, from what I read in the summary I'm getting a really bad vibe from this... I hope I'm wrong.

ill just say that you will face immense mental pain reading this. you'll make facial expressions you've only seen in African movies. you will face continuous thought of leaving and only recognize those thought 3 chapters later. it is a very pulling story and you will get invested quickly. ive read some hentai with way more messed up NTR plots but this mundane ass shit will leave you worrying just as much as you cried at the end of angel beats or anohana. ill end with i stopped at ch.23 because i got a headache from the mental and physical stress and im in no sense weak-minded. Proceed with CAUTION.

Users who are viewing this thread