Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Body and Gaze

Contributor
U2.jpg

Man I still cant get used to the way Amane’s lips are drawn.

I think one of the pages has a translation error its says he is looking at him think it should be she is looking at him

And is susa the one saying hes better?

I wonder where the romance is in this his gf likes his best friend and settling for him.

While the cosplayer just likes his dick first time they meet she complete degrades him saying how much better her boyfriend is to him.

Neither have real affection for him.

I don't know, when having sex, does it really matter to whom you are doing it? I mean anyone can close its eyes and imagine something else? no, just me? then I found my life in a manga lol

Double-page supporter
This is a bit too degenerate for me but I'm already invested in it, so I can't turn back now

Not as bad as I had imagined it, but i still don't like NTR, however that doesn't mean that I'll drop this manga, i like quite a lot the art style.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, there really was an invisible dick.

Check page 5 as well, I wonder if Saku's predilection for cuckolding goes both ways?

This is a degenerate manga why the F am I still reading this after 19 chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
This is turning into comedy to me. I mean it's so meta NTR without a hint of a shame that you can't take it seriously. They didn't even build characters to care about, so when /if they cheat their partner I don't care. I like it because I hate it 😝

Users who are viewing this thread