Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Body and Gaze

That girl got some awesome dick sense to be able to put a magnum condom on a magnum invisible dick.

Thats the power of the terror penis

Dex-chan lover
I saw a bunch of completely perverted and nasty doujis, but this manga more and more makes me awkward. Why? This is not a Lolicon, not harassment-obsessed pantsu fighting, not even male fantasy ecchi. But that ... gives me very weird vibs.

Anyone know where to find raw chapters ? I checked the link in the description and i can only read the last chapter.

Supporter
Like bagging a cucumber in a grocery store.
The rarely sighted Double NTR, unlike swinging where each person pays attention to the one they're fucking and switches for fun, still maintaining love for their original partners.

Double NTR is where both dudes get cucked simultaneously as both their girlfriends want the other dude.
This is that next level Giga Big Boy XL shit ... also erections make noise all of a sudden? lol

The two otaku cast outs are mistaking admiration to like/lust which is the road to broken relationship

This looks like an NTR training for readers. I should've read this first before Berserk

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, this is a disaster movie. its like watching final destination and waiting for the explosion. damn this manga is great.

Power Uploader
@TheLastTLK Lol, I can relate a little! A friend of mine took me to watch one of that movie and it was like wow... I can't remember all the scenes very clearly since it's been a few years now but I remember it was a school bus on the bridge, the lazer eyes, then after the credits the plane crash explosion thingy. >.<

Contributor
@SquigglesJP
Marth is a princess and one of the protagonists in the long-running Fire Emblem RPGs.
Her most well-known appearances are in the Super Smash Bros. series, in which her flashy swordsmanship dazzles onlookers and opponents alike.
Sadly, she is flatter than a steamrolled pancake.

Marth.png

Power Uploader
@justforthelulz OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! She'd YEET you out of the window if she found out you mentioned steamrolled pancake COUGH COUGHS ( the explaination of the yeet you told me still stuck to my head xD )

p.s. Nintendo please hear my prayers and put your games on Steam for saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Contributor
@JAZeph
Damnit, you weren't supposed to spoil that!
I deliberately chose Lucina's portrait on purpose and named it Marth.png, along with the obvious flat-chested joke.

Users who are viewing this thread